SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#50368 - 02/01/06 12:11 PM SEQUENCER TO COMPOSER QUESTION
nsr007 Offline

Loc: USA
Hi, everyone -

This is the first time I have tried to do a copy from SEQUENCER to COMPOSER and I am having a problem. I was trying to save time by playing 4 measures (an intro) in SEQUENCER and then transferring it to COMPOSER, hoping to save time in doing it in COMPOSER, track by track. What I don't understand is which tracks to use in the SEQUENCER to COMPOSER. I end up with either nothing recorded or just the RT 1 solo I have played in an odd track. It comes through with no expression as to how I played it.

I have used RT1, APC and CONTROL in SEQUENCER. What I want to do is get this in COMPOSER and put it in INTRO 1 Maj and hopefully, the way I played it, with expression. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

S

#50369 - 02/01/06 04:28 PM Re: SEQUENCER TO COMPOSER QUESTION
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Scott,

If you would like to email me the sequence you are tying to convert, I'll have a look at it and try to convert it for you. I'll describe the procedure if the outcome is successful.......

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#50370 - 02/02/06 02:00 AM Re: SEQUENCER TO COMPOSER QUESTION
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Norrie:
[B]Hi Scott,

If you would like to email me the sequence you are tying to convert, I'll have a look at it and try to convert it for you. I'll describe the procedure if the outcome is successful.......

I bet there is a Heaven for the the Bill Norrie's, John C.

#50371 - 02/02/06 03:54 AM Re: SEQUENCER TO COMPOSER QUESTION
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Quote:
Originally posted by bruno123:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Norrie:
[B]Hi Scott,

I bet there is a Heaven for the the Bill Norrie's, John C.

Yes, there is--it's called the SynthZone!!!!! And these guys (among others) are the true angels herein!

#50372 - 02/02/06 08:03 AM Re: SEQUENCER TO COMPOSER QUESTION
nsr007 Offline

Loc: USA
Hi, Willum -

I have sent you an email regarding this post.

S

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online