SEQUENCER TO COMPOSER QUESTION

Posted by: nsr007

SEQUENCER TO COMPOSER QUESTION - 02/01/06 12:11 PM

Hi, everyone -

This is the first time I have tried to do a copy from SEQUENCER to COMPOSER and I am having a problem. I was trying to save time by playing 4 measures (an intro) in SEQUENCER and then transferring it to COMPOSER, hoping to save time in doing it in COMPOSER, track by track. What I don't understand is which tracks to use in the SEQUENCER to COMPOSER. I end up with either nothing recorded or just the RT 1 solo I have played in an odd track. It comes through with no expression as to how I played it.

I have used RT1, APC and CONTROL in SEQUENCER. What I want to do is get this in COMPOSER and put it in INTRO 1 Maj and hopefully, the way I played it, with expression. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

S
Posted by: Bill Norrie

Re: SEQUENCER TO COMPOSER QUESTION - 02/01/06 04:28 PM

Hi Scott,

If you would like to email me the sequence you are tying to convert, I'll have a look at it and try to convert it for you. I'll describe the procedure if the outcome is successful.......

------------------
Willum
Posted by: bruno123

Re: SEQUENCER TO COMPOSER QUESTION - 02/02/06 02:00 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Norrie:
[B]Hi Scott,

If you would like to email me the sequence you are tying to convert, I'll have a look at it and try to convert it for you. I'll describe the procedure if the outcome is successful.......

I bet there is a Heaven for the the Bill Norrie's, John C.
Posted by: Ted Rose

Re: SEQUENCER TO COMPOSER QUESTION - 02/02/06 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bruno123:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Norrie:
[B]Hi Scott,

I bet there is a Heaven for the the Bill Norrie's, John C.

Yes, there is--it's called the SynthZone!!!!! And these guys (among others) are the true angels herein!
Posted by: nsr007

Re: SEQUENCER TO COMPOSER QUESTION - 02/02/06 08:03 AM

Hi, Willum -

I have sent you an email regarding this post.

S