SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#5034 - 12/29/02 10:48 AM I think I may have discovered a cure for hair loss!
Equalizer Offline

Loc: Scotland
Everyone knows that if you wanna be a good synth player, then you need a good head of hair!

Well... with this in mind I think I may have found a cheap solution to all your hair loss needs.

I've been really seriously worried about hair loss for years, and although I'm far from bald, there has been a lot of scalp showing lately and if my head was an island, then let's just say the tide has certainly been coming in fast.

However, about a month ago I started taking evening oil of primrose tablets, (pretty much just for the hell of it)... and now, a few weeks later, my hair's looking totally full bodied again and people are even saying to me that my hair's looking great and asking what have I done!

Guys... I don't know how they work. I don't know a thing about them, but from what I can gather they usually get taken by women and there is some sort of hormonal vibe going on when you take them.

Anyway... all I know for sure is they are dirt cheap and they seem to be doing good things in the hair department!

Maybe this is all just my imagination, but I just wanted to share my little top tip with you guys, and who knows? ...maybe in a few weeks one of you folk can let me know if you're having the same positive results that I seem to be having!

#5035 - 12/29/02 11:15 AM Re: I think I may have discovered a cure for hair loss!
Cloakboy Offline

Loc: Racine, Wisconsin USA
I just shave it down to the skin, that way when it goes, no one, including myself, knows.

#5036 - 12/29/02 11:25 AM Re: I think I may have discovered a cure for hair loss!
tekminus Offline

One day you'll find out, you don't need to shave some part anymore, Cloakboy! Oh the horror.

My dad's 53 and he's got an out of control bear pus.. what I'm trying to say is, he has thick hair. I'm not worried.

-tek

#5037 - 12/29/02 03:27 PM Re: I think I may have discovered a cure for hair loss!
Pilot Offline

Loc: Ontario,Canada
Too late for me - it's all gone and I don't think it's coming back.

Bryan

#5038 - 12/29/02 05:41 PM Re: I think I may have discovered a cure for hair loss!
Cloakboy Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by tekminus:
One day you'll find out, you don't need to shave some part anymore, Cloakboy! Oh the horror.

You're referring to my permanent state of prepubesence, aren't you? I didn't hear you complaining the other night, tek.

#5039 - 12/29/02 05:56 PM Re: I think I may have discovered a cure for hair loss!
Leon Offline

Loc: British Columbia
Hey we figured out the hair loss thing up here in Canada ages ago.....
They're called Touques !!!!
Works for me....eh !!!

#5040 - 12/30/02 04:47 AM Re: I think I may have discovered a cure for hair loss!
tekminus Offline

So that's where I was. Cloakboy, I should let you know that my "other hobby" is collecting STD's. Gotta catch 'em all!

-tek

#5041 - 12/30/02 07:45 AM Re: I think I may have discovered a cure for hair loss!
Cloakboy Offline

That's cool, tek, I think I just caught a case of Touques from Leon.

#5042 - 12/30/02 08:04 AM Re: I think I may have discovered a cure for hair loss!
tekminus Offline

Is that like a hair-piece? I can understand false teeth, I mean they serve a purpose, but fake hair.. Icky.

-tek

#5043 - 12/30/02 08:32 AM Re: I think I may have discovered a cure for hair loss!
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I was told a long time ago that the best way to save your hair was in a cigar box!!! ....
.. besides, God made only so many perfect heads and the rest He covered with hair
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 12-30-2002).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online