Everyone knows that if you wanna be a good synth player, then you need a good head of hair!

Well... with this in mind I think I may have found a cheap solution to all your hair loss needs.

I've been really seriously worried about hair loss for years, and although I'm far from bald, there has been a lot of scalp showing lately and if my head was an island, then let's just say the tide has certainly been coming in fast.

However, about a month ago I started taking evening oil of primrose tablets, (pretty much just for the hell of it)... and now, a few weeks later, my hair's looking totally full bodied again and people are even saying to me that my hair's looking great and asking what have I done!

Guys... I don't know how they work. I don't know a thing about them, but from what I can gather they usually get taken by women and there is some sort of hormonal vibe going on when you take them.

Anyway... all I know for sure is they are dirt cheap and they seem to be doing good things in the hair department!

Maybe this is all just my imagination, but I just wanted to share my little top tip with you guys, and who knows? ...maybe in a few weeks one of you folk can let me know if you're having the same positive results that I seem to be having!