SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#50134 - 12/02/06 10:25 AM Re: Mic Reverb Setting
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Thanks Audrey

I don't know if it would help me with the missaved files, but I would like to see it nontheless.

Bernie

#50135 - 12/03/06 02:24 AM Re: Mic Reverb Setting
Fran D Offline

Loc: Aiken, SC, USA
Bernie,

I have all of the Techplus issues and Alec's great tutorials. If Audrey cannot find the articles I will forward or bring to the Florida Keyboard Convention in March.

Fran in SC

#50136 - 12/03/06 02:48 PM Re: Mic Reverb Setting
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Everyone,

I have looked through my TechPlus magazines which only go back to 2002 and those mentioned by Alec are missing, so I can only think that one of the Keyboard Members have them. I will ask at our next meeting but meanwhile perhaps you would like to take Fran up on the offer to take them to the next Florida Keyboard Convention - if you're going of course.

I also have a CD with TechPlus back Isues and Workshops on it. I'll take a look at that as well. Unfortunately, I'm extremely busy at the moment preparing for Christmas parties and 'gigs' so can't say exactly when I'll get around to it. If that sounds like I'm complaining, believe me I am not. I love Christmas time, not so much the glitter and glamour but the silly things like the Snoman that shivers, The Pig that sings "Santa Baby" etc., We have two small children (3 & 6yr old) living next door to us and we always invite them in to have a look at the Christmas Tree (where if they're lucky! they might find a small present that arrived early) and to see their little faces brings back so many happy memories of my own children when they were young. Yes! Christmas is definitely my time of the year.

Hope you get what your're looking for Bernie.

Audrey

#50137 - 12/04/06 03:50 AM Re: Mic Reverb Setting
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Bernie,

I've got all three copies of Alec's tutorials. If it's OK with him, I'll scan them and email to you.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#50138 - 12/04/06 03:57 AM Re: Mic Reverb Setting
Fran D Offline

Audrey,

Bernie will be at our Jam...He is one of the Star attractions.

Bernie,

I have all three issues regarding the microphone. I will bring to the Jam for you and others interested. If you need it sooner, let me know.

Alec,

Thanks for the reference. With my memory I would have to go thru each issue.

Fran in SC

#50139 - 12/04/06 04:33 AM Re: Mic Reverb Setting
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Thank you all for your offers of help.

Bill
Luckily, there is a work around for most things,and I am running vocals direct through the Bose until I can get it sorted out. Since Alec and/or Technote may have a problem with reproduction, I wouldn't want you to go out on a limb. Your offer is most appreciated.

Fran

It might be a good topic anyway for the jam. March is fine.

Audrey, you are a dear. Enjoy your Christmas.

Best Wishes,
Bernie

#50140 - 12/04/06 05:58 AM Re: Mic Reverb Setting
Fran D Offline

Technics Player,

I would have e-mailed you but I have lost your address. Request permission to copy the three articles regarding the microphone in TechPlus rather than carry the magazines to the Florida Keyboard Convention.

I have received permission from Walt Tenay to make copies of "Editing Patterns in the Composer", "How Do I Do That", for use at the Convention.

Fran in SC

#50141 - 12/04/06 08:57 AM Re: Mic Reverb Setting
technicsplayer Offline

the copyright is owned by Technote Fran, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind a plug at your convention

#50142 - 12/04/06 10:02 AM Re: Mic Reverb Setting
Fran D Offline

Thanks Alec. Will give recognition like we do for Walt and your self.

Happy Holidays,

Fran in SC

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online