Hi,

I feel I must respond to the comments made in Jess's posting headed 'Changing voices in a song'. Especially on the level of the 'technicalities of sequencing'.

Our wonderful Technics keyboard is marvellously kitted out with a sequencer that can literally 'do anything'. By doing so, it enables all of us, to use our musical imagination to it's fullest effect. - Unfortunately, to actually describe 'ALL' the methods and tools by which we can get the best out of the sequencer/composer, takes many pages of descriptive work. For instance. - My invitation to send Jess an illustration of what can be done, took up four A4 pages. And this was just on the question of 'changing vopices'. !!

So whilst the sentiment of 'sharing' is both acceptable and enjoyable, the thought of putting out the equivalent of four A4 pages onto a posting, frightens me to death. Some of us may feel, that fellow Synthzoners might not find such stuff to be very acceptable. ? - Hence keeping such matters on a private e-mail level.

Of course, there's always the possibility, that my '4 page example' might be nothing more than my inability to get it into 1 page. ?? - But I genuinely feel, that to get to the real nitty-gritty of sequencing, my 4 page theory is just the tip of the 'waffling-on' iceberg. !!

So, having now waffled-on for far too long, I would say that I'm only too happy to assist (if I'm able to), anyone on the subject, via e-mail.- It's less painful for other Synthzoners. - Happy sequencing,

Colin.