SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#466303 - 02/19/19 03:40 PM Re: Arranger keyboards [Re: underdog]
dud Offline

Loc: israel
yes it is my opinion based on my experience and my taste , and i used to have audya too .
but surprisingly this is not only my opinion you should read reveiws of proffesionals and non proffesional.

all i can say is that the most of the audience i play for tell me that i have never played and sound so good since i started using genos , and they heared me with audya and pax4 in the past.

#466312 - 02/19/19 09:45 PM Re: Arranger keyboards [Re: dud]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By dud
yes it is my opinion based on my experience and my taste , and i used to have audya too .
but surprisingly this is not only my opinion you should read reveiws of proffesionals and non proffesional.

all i can say is that the most of the audience i play for tell me that i have never played and sound so good since i started using genos , and they heared me with audya and pax4 in the past.

What does the audience know? they are not experts and should not have an opinion..

Even tough, i mostly bought the Genos for its sound quallity (comming from pa4x) and enjoy it every day.... its better to stay away from opinions... Everyone will allways favor the sound of its current arranger.. and why wouldn't they, they all sound top knotch?

http://keyszone.boards.net

#466313 - 02/20/19 01:06 AM Re: Arranger keyboards [Re: underdog]
dud Offline

Bachus my friend my opinion based on a fact that i own both the pax4 and genos and i sold audya because the sounds and even the styles 'eccept bass and drums -were not good enough for me . so why do i have to prefer the sound of my current arranger that called genos if i have also pax4 .

the opinion of the audience is only the icing on the cake this joins my opinion and many profesional reviews

#466314 - 02/20/19 04:14 AM Re: Arranger keyboards [Re: underdog]
dud Offline

and i am not saying that objective i am right . a friend in this forum ask opinions ,and i wrote mine . as a matter of fact all the other musicians that criticized me made also their opinion by criticize me.

#466315 - 02/20/19 05:20 AM Re: Arranger keyboards [Re: dud]
Mikem Offline

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Originally Posted By dud
and i am not saying that objective i am right . a friend in this forum ask opinions ,and i wrote mine . as a matter of fact all the other musicians that criticized me made also their opinion by criticize me.

People say it's your opinion only when it contradicts theirs; that is, when they don't like yours.

Instead of spending time having to justify our opinions, we should simply, and freely, state them, for the benefit of others. I, for one, learn a lot from others' opinions. Even if they're different from mine. smile

#466317 - 02/20/19 05:41 AM Re: Arranger keyboards [Re: Mikem]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Mikem
Originally Posted By dud

People say it's your opinion only when it contradicts theirs; that is, when they don't like yours.

Instead of spending time having to justify our opinions, we should simply, and freely, state them, for the benefit of others. I, for one, learn a lot from others' opinions. Even if they're different from mine. smile

One way to alleviate all that BS criticism is to simply post a song or demo with the instrument in question,
.....the music is always the defining factor....
just saying the loosely thrown out word "BEST" isn't good enough, why is the so called "BEST" ?
personally I have to HEAR it headphone opinions have to be proven somehow so it leaves no doubt. Would you buy a arranger kb not ever hearing or seeing a demo on you tube etc?...
.....just post the song or demo and let the chips fall where they must,.....talk is cheap.

Edited by Dnj (02/20/19 07:20 AM)

#466318 - 02/20/19 05:52 AM Re: Arranger keyboards [Re: underdog]
Impuls Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Its a matter of taste , isnt it ?

Impuls :-)

#466319 - 02/20/19 06:36 AM Re: Arranger keyboards [Re: underdog]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Yes, it is that. Both boards are excellent, with differences in the navigation and the like. People work in different manners and in different venues. Who's to say objectively; it comes down to an opinion that we hold on to.

#466329 - 02/20/19 08:43 AM Re: Arranger keyboards [Re: Impuls]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By Impuls

Originally Posted By Bernie9
Yes, it is that. Both boards are excellent, with differences in the navigation and the like. People work in different manners and in different venues. Who's to say objectively; it comes down to an opinion that we hold on to.

The two best answers on this thread ... OF COURSE it's a matter of taste ... I've said many times "the beauty of a keyboard is in the EAR of the beholder ... that is why some people buy a Yamaha, some buy KORG, some buy Roland, Casio, whatever ...

Who is to DEFINITIVELY say that MacDonald's is better (OR WORSE) than Burger King or vice versa? ...it's a matter of taste and choice ... even a side by side A/B test proves nothing as everyone hears something different ... and audiences often react to the difference in a performance, not necessarily whether the sound is better or worse ... and it's STILL a matter of individual OPINION, not FACT ...

#466336 - 02/20/19 09:18 AM Re: Arranger keyboards [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Originally Posted By Impuls

Originally Posted By Bernie9

The two best answers on this thread ... OF COURSE it's a matter of taste ... I've said many times "the beauty of a keyboard is in the EAR of the beholder ... that is why some people buy a Yamaha, some buy KORG, some buy Roland, Casio, whatever ...

Who is to DEFINITIVELY say that MacDonald's is better (OR WORSE) than Burger King or vice versa? ...it's a matter of taste and choice ... even a side by side A/B test proves nothing as everyone hears something different ... and audiences often react to the difference in a performance, not necessarily whether the sound is better or worse ... and it's STILL a matter of individual OPINION, not FACT ...

Tony but you have to taste them to find out....just sayin'.. coffee

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online