SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#46138 - 12/12/04 05:58 AM New SD Explorer Owner
Marilyn Boissoneault Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Florida, USA
Hi, I've been reading about this program for quite awhile. I've wanted a better way to work with files on the SD card since I bought my KN7000. I downloaded the demo awhile back and could see it would do the job.

I just kept putting off buying for one silly reason. I'm not real big into buying on the internet. I had opened a PayPal account a couple of years ago and have only used it once. I really didn't remember anything about how it works. About the time I had downloaded the demo is when Fred mentioned problems with PayPal, so I kept procrastinating. Last night I felt brave.....I didn't realize how easy Paypal is! Here I was all afraid something would go wrong and I wouldn't know what to do and it was the simplist internet transaction I've ever made. I really didn't realize how simple PayPal makes things.

I sure wish I had registered sooner. Thanks for all your hard work on this program Fred, and also your partners hard work.

Marilyn

#46139 - 12/13/04 06:36 AM Re: New SD Explorer Owner
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Neighbor,

It is a great program. There is still a couple slots left for the East Coast Jam http://home.earthlink.net/~eastcoastjam/, why don't you join us.

Fran in Florida

#46140 - 12/14/04 05:04 PM Re: New SD Explorer Owner
Marilyn Boissoneault Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Florida, USA
It's sounds like fun but I'm not going to be able to go.

Marilyn

#46141 - 01/10/05 02:24 PM Re: New SD Explorer Owner
fmlk4u Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Who knows where the main thread of this issue is gone???

Maybe that is the reason that we don't have any new interested people or customers of our tool for too long.

Maybe that means end of our project and further development.

Regards, Fred
http://www.kn7000.net/Fred_Mellink

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online