SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#447749 - 03/02/18 12:15 PM Rotary Speaker Effect
deatonent Offline

Loc: Tazewell, VA, USA
I use Powertrack Pro to produce SMFs to play on my Tyros 2. Everything works great except there are no effects on my organ sounds. I need to know what sysex to imbed in order to trigger the DSP rotary effect Off/On. The Tyros owner's manual lists the MSB and LSB values but I need help formulating the sysex string (or strings). Thanks, DVJ

#447784 - 03/02/18 09:46 PM Re: Rotary Speaker Effect [Re: deatonent]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Found this ... does it help?
"... To assign a MIDI CC message to the Rotary parameter, you must have a controller on your keyboard that can be assigned to send MIDI CC# 75 - 87.
You can then assign one of these parameters to the Rotary parameter, depending on the Organ instrument sound you are using"

#447944 - 03/05/18 07:23 AM Re: Rotary Speaker Effect [Re: deatonent]
deatonent Offline

Loc: Tazewell, VA, USA
Hey Dave,
I knew you would have some helpful info. Where did you find that quote? I’ll read up on it in more detail. I’m still using the 950 I got from you. Also, I’m looking for a SMF of the Johnnie Johnson version of Tossin & Turnin?

Thanks

#448154 - 03/08/18 09:46 AM Re: Rotary Speaker Effect [Re: deatonent]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
You betcha. Hope it works for you.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online