SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#44650 - 10/08/02 01:24 PM About composer-sound-setting..
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
For the 'profs' among us I'm examining when I'm making a new style (by using the composer or the pads)if it is possible to let the sound of one of the (5) accomp's (or in a user-pad) not change with a chord-change? In other words: when I change chords with my lefthand, I want one of the accomps stay in the same tone and not changing with the chords (for example: using the synth-sounds, I want them stay on the same tonevalue). I know I could use another channel, but that's not what I prefer. Maybe there is a setting in the K7 I'v not noticed yet (I'm sure for myself: there are plenty ?
Maybe it's an illusion, but literally..who knows?
Greetings
Cees

#44651 - 10/08/02 03:54 PM Re: About composer-sound-setting..
technicsplayer Offline

this can be done with chord modify change. You can either set an entire track to ignore chord changes, or go into a track in step record in the composer and just set one individual note not to change when you play a chord change.

#44652 - 10/09/02 05:15 AM Re: About composer-sound-setting..
technicsplayer Offline

forgot to say the setting you want is called 'through'

#44653 - 10/09/02 07:54 AM Re: About composer-sound-setting..
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Alec, why am I not surprised you answered well? . Luckly is not an illusion and your advise worked! It gives another dimension in remake some styles. I couldn't find it clearly explained in the technics manual. . So I'm glad with this forum .
Tanks a lot
greetings Cees.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online