SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#444655 - 01/13/18 09:22 AM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: hammer]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Thats ok Deane, it happens. But AJ is your distributor - there should be no reason for support from them directly. In fact if you email them directly they simply forward the email to the local distributor...so you end up speaking with AJ anyway smile

#444657 - 01/13/18 09:31 AM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: jdx]
Bachus Offline

Yes or no...
Did he do it, or did he not do it?

Fact is that Ketron is doing nothing at all to improve their reliabiliity as well as their support..
I don’t think the problem in the end is Ketron UK..
You can’t give support if you don’t get support from the main company...
The single source for all of this is Ketron Italy...

I don’t think this is the right place to have a customer relations discussion..
This however is the right place for complaints..
And if a dealer reads this, it may be a call for him to try and sattisfy a dissatisfied customer

http://keyszone.boards.net

#444660 - 01/13/18 10:07 AM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: Bachus]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By Bachus
I don’t think this is the right place to have a customer relations discussion

you are of course correct. I have removed any comments relating to the case - thanks for the leveller.

#444665 - 01/13/18 11:29 AM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: Bachus]
Anthony Johnson Offline

Loc: Sheffield Yorkshire England
Originally Posted By Bachus
Yes or no...
Did he do it, or did he not do it?

Fact is that Ketron is doing nothing at all to improve their reliabiliity as well as their support..
I don’t think the problem in the end is Ketron UK..
You can’t give support if you don’t get support from the main company...
The single source for all of this is Ketron Italy...

I don’t think this is the right place to have a customer relations discussion..
This however is the right place for complaints..
And if a dealer reads this, it may be a call for him to try and sattisfy a dissatisfied customer

A forum such as this is the only place you can have such a discussion when the manufactures and dealers refuse to communicate with people who have bought their products in good faith.

If Tonewheeldude can set something in motion where the communication starts, there will be many delighted Ketron users and would-be buyers but the first thing is to actually recognize that we have genuine grievances which are not being addressed. Ketron shouldn't need defending because they should be listening.
Tony

#444672 - 01/13/18 12:16 PM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: jdx]
jdx Offline

Loc: Liverpool U.K.
Tonewheeldude.

Your comment
"Its difficult to please everyone - but the one who is displeased will always make more noise than the many who are happy"
I find this a bit insulting.
I am not here to downcry Ketron products ... quite the opposite ..I love the Ketron sound.
In fact at least two people to my knowledge have bought Ketron products from yourself on my recommendation.

I was very patient with the SD7 considering the issues I had.
I also want to say that you and the people in Italy at the time of the SD7 problems did work very hard to sort them out but being a gigging musician I could not accept that a keyboard might freeze up at any time hence I returned it.
I do understand that the SD7 problems have now been resolved.

When I returned the SD7 my conversation with you was that I really hoped that in the future I would repurchase a Ketron from you ... my only issue being reliability.

When the SD9 came out I was excited to purchase one and after watching reviews etc after a few months without any adverse comments I decided to approach you again.

Regarding this current discussion my only issue is that Ketron UK (you) and Ketron Italy did not attempt to reply to any of my emails and calls over a long period.

I did after all only want to spend several thousand pounds with your company.

That and only that led me to post here because of my frustration.

#444678 - 01/13/18 01:22 PM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: Anthony Johnson]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By Anthony Johnson

If Tonewheeldude can set something in motion where the communication starts, there will be many delighted Ketron users and would-be buyers but the first thing is to actually recognize that we have genuine grievances which are not being addressed. Ketron shouldn't need defending because they should be listening.
Tony

This is the correct procedure for getting support for a Ketron instrument:
Ketron Support Thread

#444681 - 01/13/18 01:47 PM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: jdx]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By jdx

That and only that led me to post here because of my frustration.

I understand that, and you are free to post anything you like, however I am not here in an official capacity and as pointed out by another forum member it would not be correct for me to comment. If you have a grievance, by all means make an official complaint to Ketron Italy. In addition, if you want to PM me I will give you the email address of the UK 'CEO' so you can email him directly.

#444682 - 01/13/18 01:57 PM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: jdx]
jdx Offline

I do not wish to make an official complaint .. I merely wanted a reason why you did not reply to my inquiries regarding purchasing the SD9.

#444699 - 01/13/18 11:44 PM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: jdx]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Originally Posted By jdx
I do not wish to make an official complaint .. I merely wanted a reason why you did not reply to my inquiries regarding purchasing the SD9.

The title of this thread is “ My recent bad experience with Ketron UK”

But you don’t want to make a complaint ? Really ?

Of course you are making a complaint but in the wrong place . That’s plain .

Just make your complaint through the proper channels and if you get no response or you don’t like the response , decide what you want to do next .

Best of luck . Worth.

#444703 - 01/14/18 01:16 AM Re: My recent bad experience with Ketron UK [Re: jdx]
jdx Offline

I did air my complaint through what I thought was the proper channels .... I spoke to (name witheld) who said he was the head of Ketron UK on one of my phone calls and I emailed Ketron Italy. I don't know what more I could have done.
I only wanted to buy a keyboard.
It was mereley frustration that Ketron UK ignored my emails etc that led me to post here becuse I was getting no response from them or Italy.
An official complaint will not change things and I do not want to get any individual into trouble or disciplined so I have decided to move on.
As I said previously I now have a Genos (my 2nd choice) so I will leave it at that.
I am very sorry if any offence has been caused to anyone here by airing my frustration on this forum ... best wishes to you all.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online