I was knockin' around listening to things I did over the years and thought I'd put some of them together into one mp3. None of these are professionally done. Accordion songs are just things I happened to be working with at home at the time. Recorded on a simple Olympus pocket recorder sitting in the corner of the room. Interesting point....I was thinking about the Ten Commandments as I was listening and thinking they could be so much better had I worked the Commandments then.

Accordion:
Ain't Misbehavin’ (me working on a bass line)
Flambee (excerpt………one of the hardest songs to play in French Musette music)
La Cumparsita
Mr. Sandman (sustaining one note while playing melody with the other fingers)
Nola (excerpt)
Arriverderci Roma
Medley - Irish Jigs and Tarantella

PA3x......this is the very first time I faced a PA3x (in the Sam Ash store). It took me 2 hours just to figure out how to get this far with it. Didn't even know where the "fill" button was. Hence, the breaks here and there because I didn't know how to switch to the other sounds. But I thought they came out pretty good considering I never played a PA3x before this and they were first "takes"right out of my head.

Listening to these brings back memories of how much better I was back then than I am now. And I think it was playing an arranger that inspired me. I have to think now about using an arranger again.

1) Stompin at the Savoy
2) I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
3) just playin' around with the style

P.S. The PA3x sounds so "muddy" because this time my pocket recorder was........."sitting in my pocket!"

Attachments
accordion medley put together on 12-22-17- .mp3 (24 downloads)
PA3x medley put together on 12-22-17- .mp3 (21 downloads)

Edited by Mark79100 (12/22/17 12:58 AM)