SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#442092 - 12/07/17 09:42 AM Re: More SD9 Problems.a [Re: stkeys]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi,

No, unfortunately not. I have to hear the loop parts I add to the styles. Especially the drum sections.

Funny part is, I convert styles from other brands using 3rd party software - Style Compiler is happy with those. Then I modify those same styles right here on my Audya, and now Ketron' own style compiler no longer accepts these as valid styles.

Thus modifying them on a Ketron product causes Ketron software to no longer accept these. Now how stupid is that? And on top of it Ketron ignores me flat when I approach them for help on this.

Not good. Everyone here knows how I fought for Ketron over here - now this is the reward I receive from them.

Henni

#442500 - 12/14/17 03:32 PM Re: More SD9 Problems.a [Re: Henni]
stkeys Offline

Originally Posted By Henni
Hi,

No, unfortunately not. I have to hear the loop parts I add to the styles. Especially the drum sections.

Funny part is, I convert styles from other brands using 3rd party software - Style Compiler is happy with those. Then I modify those same styles right here on my Audya, and now Ketron' own style compiler no longer accepts these as valid styles.

Thus modifying them on a Ketron product causes Ketron software to no longer accept these. Now how stupid is that? And on top of it Ketron ignores me flat when I approach them for help on this.

Not good. Everyone here knows how I fought for Ketron over here - now this is the reward I receive from them.

Henni

I agree with you Henni it's strange that the edited styles no longer work on the Audya.

In all honestly I'm having a great time using the SD9's Launchpad features to change style variations by adding from the vast in built library of style parts. It's easy to record your own phrases into the Launchpad Pads and even change the instruments after you've recorded the phrases.... I haven't gotten around to trying out .WAV files in the Tabs yet as I'm still getting used to what I've picked up so far.

Regards,

Steve.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online