SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#442182 - 12/08/17 10:56 AM Re: So Why Didnt you order a New Genos yet?..... [Re: Bernie9]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By Bernie9
Don
I asked at the Korg forum what to do once I have them on USB. Is it an upgrade or sets to load.

It's a set to load. You can audition them from usb now.

#442185 - 12/08/17 11:22 AM Re: So Why Didnt you order a New Genos yet?..... [Re: Dnj]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
And then what about the new SB. Does it replace my direct SB? I want the Xmas styles, but afraid of messing up my present SB. Be patient my friend, I am old. lol

#442186 - 12/08/17 11:28 AM Re: So Why Didnt you order a New Genos yet?..... [Re: DonM]
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Ohh......Yes, I got my Genos a few weeks ago, and it has been a blast....my audience did NOTICE the change and they tell me that they love it....

Each one of us, with all the respect, it is how well we feel about our own instrument and if you are happy, that is it. If you are all set with brand X, good for you, or W or Z...is fine.

I know lots of people that have purchase a Great Grand piano or an expensive furniture that no body seat on it, just to collect dust, because looks pretty, good for them, I did not pay for it, so......

I know that the sound of the Genos is unique, no other keyboard sounds like that...and I like it a lot, well, good for me, and that is why I got one and I am happy.

my 2 cents.

Manuel

#442190 - 12/08/17 12:10 PM Re: So Why Didnt you order a New Genos yet?..... [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

What about resale a year from now will you get killed or not with price?

#442191 - 12/08/17 12:26 PM Re: So Why Didnt you order a New Genos yet?..... [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Originally Posted By Dnj
What about resale a year from now will you get killed or not with price?

No one really knows.However, how much value did your car lose when you drove it out of the dealership's parking lot? Damned - that much! wink

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#442193 - 12/08/17 12:41 PM Re: So Why Didnt you order a New Genos yet?..... [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy

No one really knows.However, how much value did your car lose when you drove it out of the dealership's parking lot? Damned - that much! wink
Gary cool

That's why I lease or buy pre-owned ...
wink

#442196 - 12/08/17 02:01 PM Re: So Why Didnt you order a New Genos yet?..... [Re: Dnj]
shueymusic Offline

Loc: Lebanon, PA
I am at the point of waiting until after Winter NAMM... January 25th week-end. Only 7 weeks away. By then, I'll have the money saved from a few sound gigs. I may have the chance to actually play one in person. Also, after the NAMM show, Yamaha may have some B-Stock Genos available. Save even more money.

Would love to keep the Pa4X but there may not be room for both. Plus I could use the money from the sale of the Kong Pa4x-61 to make it hurt less!
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N

#442197 - 12/08/17 02:52 PM Re: So Why Didnt you order a New Genos yet?..... [Re: shueymusic]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By shueymusic
I am at the point of waiting until after Winter NAMM... January 25th week-end. Only 7 weeks away. By then, I'll have the money saved from a few sound gigs. I may have the chance to actually play one in person. Also, after the NAMM show, Yamaha may have some B-Stock Genos available. Save even more money.

Would love to keep the Pa4X but there may not be room for both. Plus I could use the money from the sale of the Kong Pa4x-61 to make it hurt less!

shuey what CAN'T you do with the Pa4x that you would need a genos?

#442208 - 12/08/17 08:32 PM Re: So Why Didnt you order a New Genos yet?..... [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By Dnj

shuey what CAN'T you do with the Pa4x
that you would need a genos?

Maybe it's not need, but desire ...

#442214 - 12/08/17 11:17 PM Re: So Why Didnt you order a New Genos yet?..... [Re: Dnj]
shueymusic Offline

Loc: Lebanon, PA
The next level of sounds... especially the drums! Really want to try them out soon. NAMM is a way to see what else comes out... Genos sounds without the styles for $2999. I’d invest in that idea!!!
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online