SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#441987 - 12/06/17 08:40 AM Re: O.T. My smartphone is WAYYyyyy smarter than me [Re: cgiles]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I'm also a fan of Dave Barry's, and of ol' Chas as well. But don't tell him. smile

#441998 - 12/06/17 09:33 AM Re: O.T. My smartphone is WAYYyyyy smarter than me [Re: cgiles]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Typical Dave Barry quote..."I'm not flying anymore until they start making airplanes out of the same thing they make the Black Boxes out of."

chas

#442015 - 12/06/17 01:43 PM Re: O.T. My smartphone is WAYYyyyy smarter than me [Re: cgiles]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
My son just returned from a PC gamers convention in Sweden, the largest in the world. From what he tells me, we, and I mean nearly everyone on this forum, are living in the dark ages, even with our smart phones, I-pads, etc... Some of the stuff he works with is light years ahead of what we could ever imagine. And, his PC game was just published a few weeks ago. If things go as expected, in the next few months he will never have to work another day in his entire life. The amount of money to be made on these sophisticated computer games is beyond anyone's wildest dreams.

If you would like to take a trip to insanity, you can download the game from http://red.planetarena.org/

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#442018 - 12/06/17 01:59 PM Re: O.T. My smartphone is WAYYyyyy smarter than me [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Not a 'game guy' ...
But I'm a Droid user ... I have no need to get caught in the Apple web ...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online