SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#440609 - 11/09/17 09:05 AM Re: Anybody Buying Genos...just because? [Re: guitpic1]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Sorry to hear about all your problems, Gary; both health-wise and with the VA. My wife's medications are nearly in the same cost range so I can sympathize. However, without VA benefits, my own medication costs would add another 3-400/mo. to the cost. All I can say is APPEAL, NAG, AND HARASS; eventially they'll do something. Oh, and yeah, a whole bunch of health problems coming at you all at once can most definitely get you off to a bad start to your day (ask my wife smile ). Hope the situation improves.

chas

#440610 - 11/09/17 09:23 AM Re: Anybody Buying Genos...just because? [Re: guitpic1]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks Chas.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#440611 - 11/09/17 10:05 AM Re: Anybody Buying Genos...just because? [Re: guitpic1]
Tyrosman5 Offline

Gary,
Those problems certainly can get you on "edge" as I have been there with pain. My wife has had to put up with my disposition
when I am having those bad times. You are not alone and know
others can understand if they have those rough times. Lloyd

#440612 - 11/09/17 10:13 AM Re: Anybody Buying Genos...just because? [Re: guitpic1]
travlin'easy Offline

Thanks Lloyd. The icing on the cake is that the VA once again rejected my claim for compensation for the asbestosis I contracted while in the US Navy, claiming that I am not sick enough. I'm guessing they want me dead before they'll take care of the medical expenses, at least it seems that way.

Thanks for your understanding, guys,

Gary cool

#440635 - 11/10/17 04:34 AM Re: Anybody Buying Genos...just because? [Re: travlin'easy]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Sorry guys, I was having a real bad day.

So, please accept my sincere apologies, Guitpic.

Gary cool

No need to apologize Gary...it probably was a stupid assed question. 😁

But then, I’ve posted a few of those from time to time. 😜

Sorry to hear of the health issues. This getting older business isn’t much fun....especially when the brain says go do it and the body says Hey, wait a minute.

I’m having my hip replaced this coming Monday if my blood numbers hold. I wonder if I’ll still be able to haul equipment after that?

Edited by guitpic1 (11/10/17 04:35 AM)

#440648 - 11/10/17 07:28 AM Re: Anybody Buying Genos...just because? [Re: guitpic1]
travlin'easy Offline

You probably will not be able to lift anything for the first couple weeks that exceeds 10 pounds. Then after physical therapy, with luck, you'll be pain free and back to work in a few months. The docs will let you know when it's safe to resume normal activities.

Good luck,

Gary

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online