SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#438121 - 09/29/17 05:26 AM Re: Need two Leadsheets [Re: hammer]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Not everything, Mark......and sorry that you can't see that in the current political (and cultural) climate, this is potentially a 'hot-button' issue, and particularly for those of us who believe in and support the First Amendment. Perhaps for you this is a trivial thing; for me, it's not. But clearly our 'world view' on social issues are miles apart. Oh, and in Donny's defense, at least he knows which lines shouldn't be crossed on a music forum. Have a nice day.

chas

#438125 - 09/29/17 08:07 AM Re: Need two Leadsheets [Re: cgiles]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By cgiles
Not everything, Mark......and sorry that you can't see that in the current political (and cultural) climate, this is potentially a 'hot-button' issue, and particularly for those of us who believe in and support the First Amendment. Perhaps for you this is a trivial thing; for me, it's not. But clearly our 'world view' on social issues are miles apart. Oh, and in Donny's defense, at least he knows which lines shouldn't be crossed on a music forum. Have a nice day.

chas

Chas......this might surprise you to learn that I'm very much cognizant of everything going on in the world today, not only with politics, with EVERYTHING. I'm a very aware person, always have been. I read a lot, listen to news shows everyday, listen to talk show hosts on the car radio (instead of music), debate and discuss with myself just about everything that one can debate and discuss with oneself.

Now I'm sorry the remark offended you, but I don't feel it was necessary for you to take me to task over it. We both know it wasn't meant to offend anyone.

Now, being a very "aware" person, I've noticed over the years here that you don't take too well to me, and that ANYTHING I say seems to offend you. May I suggest that you don't read "anything I say" anymore and save yourself a lot of angst.

To your credit, I really enjoy reading your posts, and I will continue enjoying reading your posts but I will make it a point NOT to comment on them so I don't upset you further.

Mark

#438126 - 09/29/17 08:12 AM Re: Need two Leadsheets [Re: hammer]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I suddenly miss Diki

#438127 - 09/29/17 08:22 AM Re: Need two Leadsheets [Re: Bernie9]
Happy Birthday tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By Bernie9
I suddenly miss Diki

laugh2

#438128 - 09/29/17 08:36 AM Re: Need two Leadsheets [Re: hammer]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Mark, I don't dislike you. I am going to send you a PM and try to explain WHY your post offended me (and it did). As you can see by Bernie's post, this will only 'go south' if we continue it here.

chas

#438174 - 09/30/17 11:04 AM Re: Need two Leadsheets [Re: hammer]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
Not only is this a pain to read but the title of this thread posted by me was
"Two Leadsheets Needed"

Deane

#438182 - 09/30/17 05:34 PM Re: Need two Leadsheets [Re: hammer]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Hope you at least got the lead sheets. wink

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online