SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#425623 - 09/02/16 04:18 PM Re: PA4x............ [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Nano USB is all I ever used in all my keyboards they work great..

Edited by Dnj (09/02/16 04:19 PM)

#425634 - 09/02/16 10:35 PM Re: PA4x............ [Re: Dnj]
shueymusic Offline

Loc: Lebanon, PA
Are you keeping the mixer in your "mix" of equipment? As a solo gig... the Pa4X has balanced outputs and an XLR mic input with sliders on the front of the unit... Do you even need a mixer?

Just curious if you would go that route.
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N

#425640 - 09/03/16 02:10 AM Re: PA4x............ [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

on short KB jobs, 1 hr, NH, Cocktail hr, etc, no mixer will be required with the KORG Pa4x as it's onboard features are more then enough to cover, Style play, SMF, Mp3, Lyrics, etc,....
but in no way can it compete with a Laptop for searching, mixing,
& for independent playing with a keyboard this is where the mixer is a crucial necessity for flexibility in a rapid fire perfromance program,....a guest mic,playing with other musicians, controlling a separate SUB out in your PA system, or DJing needs are the other uses. Mixers Rock!! cool2

Edited by Dnj (09/03/16 03:43 AM)

#425860 - 09/08/16 09:08 AM Re: PA4x............ [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Nothing against my Yamaha S970 etc,..But I gotta say this KORG Pa4x simply Sounds Amazing.I'm exploring and finding new things day by day and I like what I'm hearing and feeling. keys
Maybe Don Masons previous statement "This could very well be my last Arranger KB" might be so true for me also the Pa4x is pure happiness for an arranger Kb Player. What more could you ask for? 99% of my needs are met on board its the perfect gigging and in studio machine. Korg did an outstanding job designing it and I'm so glad I waited, educated myself on its workings and finally made the decision to purchase one and I'm sure glad I did. cool2

Edited by Dnj (09/08/16 09:11 AM)

#425870 - 09/08/16 10:39 AM Re: PA4x............ [Re: Dnj]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By: Dnj
....Maybe Don Masons previous statement "This could very well be my last Arranger KB" might be so true for me also the Pa4x is pure happiness for an arranger Kb Player. What more could you ask for? ....

Heyyyy, you should type very very small letters so Korg staff don't see this.
They could stop develope future top of the line PA Arrangers because there is nothing more to add .... wink

coffee
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#425873 - 09/08/16 11:06 AM Re: PA4x............ [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Gunnar Jonny
....Maybe Don Masons previous statement "This could very well be my last Arranger KB" might be so true for me also the Pa4x is pure happiness for an arranger Kb Player. What more could you ask for? ....

Heyyyy, you should type very very small letters so Korg staff don't see this.
They could stop develope future top of the line PA Arrangers because there is nothing more to add .... wink

coffee

Innovation, will show a different answer in 3 years

I personally can think of 3 pages of possible future features, that would make even Don M even more happy with the next upcomming Korg PA5x..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#425880 - 09/08/16 12:55 PM Re: PA4x............ [Re: Dnj]
guitpic1 Offline

Loc: Missouri
Nothing against my Yamaha S970 etc,..But I gotta say this KORG Pa4x simply Sounds Amazing.I'm exploring and finding new things day by day and I like what I'm hearing and feeling. keys
Maybe Don Masons previous statement "This could very well be my last Arranger KB" might be so true for me also the Pa4x is pure happiness for an arranger Kb Player. What more could you ask for? 99% of my needs are met on board its the perfect gigging and in studio machine. Korg did an outstanding job designing it and I'm so glad I waited, educated myself on its workings and finally made the decision to purchase one and I'm sure glad I did. cool2

+1

smile

#425881 - 09/08/16 01:00 PM Re: PA4x............ [Re: Dnj]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA

PLUS 1

#425883 - 09/08/16 01:08 PM Re: PA4x............ [Re: Dnj]
Korgman5
Unregistered

PLUS 2

#425941 - 09/09/16 07:55 AM Re: PA4x............ [Re: Dnj]
Korgman5
Unregistered

I love the keybed on my Korg Pa4X. Silent with excellent feel.
Lloyd

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online