SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#42359 - 09/11/03 06:53 AM 3 Cheers for the Forum
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
Hi all,

Just a note saying that our forum is just the best. And our moderator is really better than top class. He keeps us supplied with more than music topics that are most valuable indeed.

It would really be tough to try to get along without this group.

Larry

#42360 - 09/11/03 06:56 AM Re: 3 Cheers for the Forum
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Larry,

I agree! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

Chuck

#42361 - 09/11/03 12:05 PM Re: 3 Cheers for the Forum
Chuck Piper Offline

Hi Again Larry,

In retrospect, after reading my reply to your post, some may think my response rather adolescent. It wasn't meant to be. Rather, it was intended to be a ringing endorsement of the sentiments you expressed so perfectly. We do indeed have the best forum and moderator. As I said in an earlier post, I check in every day, several times a day. It gives me the same feeling as visiting an old friend because everyone here has made me feel I belong and am appreciated and respected. The friendship is of the utmost importance, the music as well as the hints and tips are bonuses. I have a home on "the net" This is it!

Chuck

#42362 - 09/11/03 12:54 PM Re: 3 Cheers for the Forum
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Good sentiments Chuck - I have Synthzone as my Home Page on Internet Explorer !! ( Sad Eh! - should get out more )

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#42363 - 09/11/03 01:07 PM Re: 3 Cheers for the Forum
Chuck Piper Offline

Hi Bill,

I'm not a club and pub person i.e., I don't go on my own, so my social life is almost nil. I bury myself in golf and music and spend many hours on this machine staying in touch with family a friends in the States and friends here on the forum. This forum means a lot to me in my situation. I enjoy it a great deal.

Chuck

#42364 - 09/13/03 07:48 AM Re: 3 Cheers for the Forum
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Hey Guys, it is good to hear that you are getting a lot out of the forum. I too, think it is the greatest part of My Current Music World.
I really appreciate a person like Nigel that gives so freely of his time and MONEY to provide this great forum for all of us as well as all the other members of the other forums in the synthzone. He like me, must have a great love and appreciation for his fellow musicians and players.
BIG THANK YOU TO NIGEL.
I also want to thank those of you that also freely respond to all our cares, needs, and concerns. Everyone is really very helpful in this forum. Thanks to you all
Larry G, Chuck, and Bill N. Now these are names that everyone of us knows and appreciates. The great music and info you share with our members makes you guys really special. Thank you for sharing your fine talents.
Special thanks to ol' Grumpy Doug, oooooooops, I meant Grandpa Doug for his wisdom and phillosophy. He can really make your day, (and make you think too).
I wonder where all our ladies are at. I have several NEATO ladies on the email lists that I hear from regularly but seldom see them posting on our forum. C'mon ladies I know you have a lot to offer. I am always learning something from some smart lady
Keep on keeping on and enjoy the music
Best to all
Bill the Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 09-13-2003).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online