With great thanks to Bob Hendershot the Volume 7 of the 20 for 1 Song zip file is on line and waiting for your download. It has a text info file included inside the zip file, but I have sent all subscribers a rev 1 to this info page, as I left off one of the email addresses.
These zip files are only for registered forum members. I will mail the download address to your friends when they write me at: bforrest@ix.netcom.com and advise me their full name, forum nick name they post under, their email address, the Technics instrument they record on, and if they want any volumes prior to this volume 7.
I have a few songs to start volume 8 with so there is plenty of time to get your next song to me. ENJOY THE MUSIC and send or post your thanks for this truly great benefit for our members, to Nigel Spencer the owner of this bulletin board and Bob Hendershot for posting the volumes on his website for download.
Thanks to all those that are participating and to the rest of you, please get started on your participation, you and we will love it
Best to all from,
Bebop