SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#55670 - 06/04/02 09:37 PM VOLUME 6 OF THE 20 FOR 1 SONGS ONLINE
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL,
Volume 6 has been completed and uploaded to the website and is now ready for you to download and enjoy. I have emailed a notice with the URL address to all the subscribers on my list. Anyone that wants to subscribe send me your Full Name, Nickname you post on the forum under, Instrument you record on, and your email address and I will add you to my list and sent you the URL to download the zip file. There is a text info sheet inside the zip file that you can print out on your computer. Thank you to all the participants that contributed their time and talents to make this project a big success
Disc # 7 was completed and uploaded on June 8th. Now accepting songs for volume 8. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best to all
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 06-08-2002).]

#55671 - 06/04/02 11:39 PM Re: VOLUME 6 OF THE 20 FOR 1 SONGS ONLINE
Dave Shively Offline

Loc: Calimesa, Ca, USA
Hi Bebop,
Thanks for the hard work in putting this together. All of us on the Forum appreciate your dedication.
Best Regards,
Dave

#55672 - 06/05/02 09:29 AM Re: VOLUME 6 OF THE 20 FOR 1 SONGS ONLINE
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
Hello Bill,

I would like to share with Dave in recording my appreciation and thanks for all the effort you yourself and other members have put in to make such a success of 1for 20. I for one have gained so much from listening to their songs and wait for the day I can make my KN 6000 sound as great as they can.I am woking on a couple of songs but finding it hard going with my limited musical knowledge and skills, however I love it.Although the end product of my efforts will not be of the high standard that I have heard on the previous 6 volumes I will with some apprehension send them to you when completed
Best Wishes Gilbert

#55673 - 06/05/02 12:38 PM Re: VOLUME 6 OF THE 20 FOR 1 SONGS ONLINE
BEBOP Offline

HI GILBERT,
I sure do understand where you are coming from as we have all been there and most of us can remember when we were there, and a lot us are still there. That only makes us more determined to crawl up that learning curve and jam with the best of them. We ALL are still doing that. I know a million musicians around the world over the last 50 years, but not one do I know that has ever admitted to being on the top of their learning curve. We all continue to learn and support each other. Make your best shot and get that song on line and everyone will applaud you for your EFFORT as well as the song. I don't think there is a person on this site that will not help you if you ask either through public posts or emails. Once you get the first song out there, you can't wait to get the next one out there after you get all those strokes from all these folks. Go for it Dude and my very best to you and call on me anytime. There is a lot I don't know and there is a lot the rest of us don't know but what I say always makes for the best Engineers is not neccesarily having the knowledge in your head, but knowing where to access it. Musicians are Engineers also.
See ya on 20 for 1 and thanks for joining us
BEBOP

#55674 - 06/08/02 07:29 AM Re: VOLUME 6 OF THE 20 FOR 1 SONGS ONLINE
ogre Offline

Loc: UK
Hear Hear to all the above. I haven't heard one song yet where I wanted to switch off. All are good and some are exceptional in terms of sounds, orchestrations and playing technique. It just gets better and better and a big thank you to all who contributed and specially to Bebop who makes it possible.

Peter

#55675 - 06/08/02 10:15 AM Re: VOLUME 6 OF THE 20 FOR 1 SONGS ONLINE
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ogre:
Hear Hear to all the above. I haven't heard one song yet where I wanted to switch off. All are good and some are exceptional in terms of sounds, orchestrations and playing technique. It just gets better and better and a big thank you to all who contributed and specially to Bebop who makes it possible.
Peter

Thank you Peter for your kind words for these TIRED EARS but...............
Lets all give credit to the man that is most responsible for the success of this SynthZone and the many discussion forums that gave me the inspiration to do this in the first place. Let us all PUBLICLY Give Mr. NIGEL SPENCER the owner, founder and maintainer of this great site for all of us a SUPER BIG THANK YOU. I thank you Nigel, You are one fine fellow
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 06-08-2002).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online