SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#410164 - 10/26/15 06:01 AM My New Audya(sort of)
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Thanks to AJ's fast service and easy instructions, I installed the new AJAMSONIC SSD with the latest package, including his newest Super Styles. These are not ordinary at all, and am so glad I got them. They really rock. It is incredible what they have done.

I upgraded to AJ's version a couple of years ago and his package was great, with many improvements over the factory Audya 76. This new package puts me much farther ahead in several areas that I have noticed, and I have just started to explore.

1. All styles reworked and balanced. When I first got my Audya, I loved the sounds and styles as they sounded live. However too live for some of my smaller quiet venues. No longer; the basses have been tightened and cymbals and snares etc, have lost it's boomy and clangy release to make everything live but not over the top.

2.Three times as many ram solo instruments than in the first package I bought, and I can load more now, even without buying additional ram. These now rival the best from the big three.

3. Several hundred song related registrations(think Yamaha MFD).

I can only speak of my own experiences with Audya and AJ, and am happy I never had a problem with the machine and certainly not with AJ. I should add that I did have to wait for a reply some time ago, and, admit I felt a bit slighted(WRONG). When I saw the vast amount of work this man has done, and the vast number of MP3, midi, and WAV files included in the package, I am ashamed of myself for my impatience.

Oh, the solid state drive is worth it alone. Super fast and dependable over the HDD.

#410168 - 10/26/15 06:35 AM Re: My New Audya(sort of) [Re: Bernie9]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi Bernie,

Congrats my friend. Now you have a real edge over the rest of us. I'm so happy for you & also happy to hear that AJ keeps on expanding his already huge sound ad on library.

I recommend the Ajamsonic upgrade to all Audya users. It makes for an altogether different Audya experience. He took this machine to the next level & it seems even beyond that at this point in time.

Al the beat,

Henni

#410169 - 10/26/15 06:41 AM Re: My New Audya(sort of) [Re: Bernie9]
Dnj Offline

Congrats Bernie glad your enjoying the AUDYA even more now keys ......just goes to prove you don't need a psychically new KB every time .....just a good upgrade. Keep us posted on the improvements as you discover them. That "Tightness" & "Boominess" you mentioned is something that always bothered me with Ketron styles glad to hear this has been corrected. Are there any examples of these somewhere?...The Audya is an amazing Arranger KB with some really kool features.. cool2 Good Luck!

Edited by Dnj (10/26/15 06:43 AM)

#410171 - 10/26/15 07:07 AM Re: My New Audya(sort of) [Re: Bernie9]
Bernie9 Offline

Thanks guys.

You know the thrill of a new board(Donny and I have had a few in our day), it is like that, but without the endless hours learning a new OS and making up new registrations. I don't normally gush and never engage in a contest, but this is the cat's ass.

AJ's new Super styles are really amazing, especially for dance. He has the bases covered with everything from Long Train Coming to
Staying Alive(titled close enough to recognize). If this old fart likes them, think of a younger guy.

#410177 - 10/26/15 09:20 AM Re: My New Audya(sort of) [Re: Bernie9]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
Thanks to AJ's fast service and easy instructions, I installed the new AJAMSONIC SSD with the latest package, including his newest Super Styles. These are not ordinary at all, and am so glad I got them. They really rock. It is incredible what they have done.

I upgraded to AJ's version a couple of years ago and his package was great, with many improvements over the factory Audya 76. This new package puts me much farther ahead in several areas that I have noticed, and I have just started to explore.

1. All styles reworked and balanced. When I first got my Audya, I loved the sounds and styles as they sounded live. However too live for some of my smaller quiet venues. No longer; the basses have been tightened and cymbals and snares etc, have lost it's boomy and clangy release to make everything live but not over the top.

2.Three times as many ram solo instruments than in the first package I bought, and I can load more now, even without buying additional ram. These now rival the best from the big three.

3. Several hundred song related registrations(think Yamaha MFD).

I can only speak of my own experiences with Audya and AJ, and am happy I never had a problem with the machine and certainly not with AJ. I should add that I did have to wait for a reply some time ago, and, admit I felt a bit slighted(WRONG). When I saw the vast amount of work this man has done, and the vast number of MP3, midi, and WAV files included in the package, I am ashamed of myself for my impatience.

Oh, the solid state drive is worth it alone. Super fast and dependable over the HDD.

Good news...

WHat format of extra sounds can you load?
Never got to getting the AJ stuff when i owned the audya4
Its probably the best thing someone ever did for an expansion..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#410222 - 10/27/15 01:45 AM Re: My New Audya(sort of) [Re: Bernie9]
Bernie9 Offline

I don't know but it is probably proprietary.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online