Thanks to AJ's fast service and easy instructions, I installed the new AJAMSONIC SSD with the latest package, including his newest Super Styles. These are not ordinary at all, and am so glad I got them. They really rock. It is incredible what they have done.

I upgraded to AJ's version a couple of years ago and his package was great, with many improvements over the factory Audya 76. This new package puts me much farther ahead in several areas that I have noticed, and I have just started to explore.

1. All styles reworked and balanced. When I first got my Audya, I loved the sounds and styles as they sounded live. However too live for some of my smaller quiet venues. No longer; the basses have been tightened and cymbals and snares etc, have lost it's boomy and clangy release to make everything live but not over the top.

2.Three times as many ram solo instruments than in the first package I bought, and I can load more now, even without buying additional ram. These now rival the best from the big three.

3. Several hundred song related registrations(think Yamaha MFD).

I can only speak of my own experiences with Audya and AJ, and am happy I never had a problem with the machine and certainly not with AJ. I should add that I did have to wait for a reply some time ago, and, admit I felt a bit slighted(WRONG). When I saw the vast amount of work this man has done, and the vast number of MP3, midi, and WAV files included in the package, I am ashamed of myself for my impatience.

Oh, the solid state drive is worth it alone. Super fast and dependable over the HDD.