SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#409377 - 10/08/15 11:51 PM How to add user Rhythm in Casio CTK 6300IN?
nice_guy75 Offline

Hi guys,
I have recently purchased Casio CTK 6300IN for my 7 year kid, he is learning keyboard from last 2 years. But I have a problem, in Indian Rhythm section there is no "Ektaal" rhythm, his music teacher told to add Ektaal rhythm if possible. I have been searching a way to add, sent a mail to Casio as well but they told me it is not possible to add Indian Rhythm, but I think it is possible, I have searched Casio website and found Casio Data Manager v6.1 and I believe it can be added, but the problem is, I know nothing about these things.

First of all please tell me is it really possible or not? Secondly, if it is possible tell me the procedure to add "Ektaal" in Casio CTK 6300IN.

Thanks in advance.

#454056 - 06/28/18 06:29 AM Re: How to add user Rhythm in Casio CTK 6300IN? [Re: nice_guy75]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Nice-guy, the quick answer is I don't know. I looked at the manual and it has the ability to edit your rhythms to make user ones.
My question to you can you install EKTAAL on the SD card via your PC , and select it from there on the 'board?
If so you may be able to use it via the SD card only or you might be able to save it to your User Rhythms.
I could not even find a tone list let a lone a Rhythm list in the manual.

Allan

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online