SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#408 - 09/13/03 06:12 PM I need help
Anonymous
Unregistered

I need someone with patience to help me layer and mix and split my Alesis 8.1.
I know nothing about it. My daughter played it and has moved away. And I cannot comprehend the manual.I would be greatly appreciative.

#409 - 09/14/03 10:17 AM Re: I need help
tekminus Offline

Call your daughter?

-tek

#410 - 09/14/03 03:42 PM Re: I need help
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wish I could

#411 - 09/26/03 06:48 PM Re: I need help
Anonymous
Unregistered

connie,

None of us want to see you go down (per say). I do not believe anyone active on this board owns the same electronic keyboard instrument. This is why there has been little response to your request. Since I do own an A6 Alesis keyboard aka (Andromeda), I looked into it to see if there were any similarities regarding what your task is. Unfortunately, the A6 unit is with nothing common to any other Alesis synth, as it is a special purpose, purely Analog (Non-Digital) electronic instrument in fact with a layout uncommon to any other Alesis product period.
You should be able to get it if you really stick it out with the manual. Alesis nomenclature is a bit different but not so bad compared to some others, such as earlier Roland manuals which were poorly translated over from Japanese, if you try a few more times, taking your time at it, you will get it. I don't mean to sound like I am coaching you, because I know what it is like to read the darn things. What might help you develop the edge, is something I do sometimes....imagine not even having the manual and trying to do it. Try "winging it" on your own, then go back to the manual and you will understand what they are saying much better. Sorry, I hope I helped just a little maybe.
MORPH!

------------------
Exclusively "Rights Free" Production in the USA
"As far as we are concerned, it's all you. Our name goes on nothing!"
MORPH Productions Group LLC
Laguna Beach, CA 92652-0054 (USA)

[This message has been edited by Morphamatik (edited 09-26-2003).]

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online