SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#407980 - 09/08/15 05:09 AM Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... [Re: Henni]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Loc: Quebec Canada
Hi Henni,thanks again for these user styles,I would like to ask you a question,Can you tell me why that some styles dont have the intro or ending Do you thing there a problem with my audya5
Thank you and have a nice day

#407982 - 09/08/15 06:42 AM Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi my friend,

No, there is no problem with your unit. Those are problem styles. There are very few of them. Also, some of the SD7 styles do not play correct. I must still fix those.

However, for the moment I'm creating order on the SSD of my Audya. In the process, I go through all styles, tweaking them by adjusting the bass & replacing problem voices with proper ones.

1st I had to group all my favourite styles into the proper categories. This was a mission on it's own. Next, I have to audition & change every single style on a one to one basis. This takes a LOT of time.

When I'm done, I'll tackle those problem styles. I still have more than sixty thousand styles to work through, so I'll keep on updating the above categories for awhile.

I estimate more than 99.9% of those are perfect. I just don't want the throw the other 0.1% away as they have potential. Same with the SD7 styles. Midi drums could simply be copied into those from similar SD5 & other ketron styles. But I'll get around to that later...

Cheers,

Henni

#407983 - 09/08/15 06:51 AM Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi again,

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Swing" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Attachments
User Styles-08.zip (69 downloads)

#407987 - 09/08/15 07:52 AM Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi again,

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\R&Roll" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Attachments
User Styles-09.zip (68 downloads)

#407996 - 09/08/15 10:04 AM Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi again,

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Unplugged" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Attachments
User Styles-10.zip (67 downloads)

#408003 - 09/08/15 12:15 PM Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi again,

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Folk" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Attachments
User Styles-11.zip (60 downloads)

#408015 - 09/08/15 02:26 PM Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... [Re: Henni]
hbinfo2001 Offline

Loc: Quebec Canada
Hi Henni,Your doing a great job for us and spend big time to do the excilent styles
there a musician on the french web in France ,he is selling is sd7 and he convert all the audya styles for the sd7,and this with the free software from Ketron
And for us that paid $5000 for the audya5 (more than the sd7)and
we have nothing from Ketron
Keep the good job Henni
Thanks again

#408020 - 09/08/15 03:26 PM Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... [Re: hbinfo2001]
Henni Offline

Hi again,

You're welcome my friend.

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Ballroom" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Attachments
User Styles-12.zip (59 downloads)

#408041 - 09/09/15 05:22 AM Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi all,

I will continue to add the best of the best styles to my onboard user styles. Here is the 1st update of many. Copy the styles to the appropriate folder, i.e. copy all styles from "ballad" to user "styles\ballad" and so forth.

This keeps all the very best styles right there with all the other on-board styles. No need to worry, I will not add any low class styles to these. Only the best styles will share these folders with the rest of the very good default Audya styles.

My aim: When you audition these styles, you will not notice which ones are standard Audya styles, & which ones good midi styles. They all sound on par with each other. I am just THAT choosy on what I'll allow in these "user styles" folders.

If you have any OUTSTANDING styles for the Audya, please mail to me at buildtofly@yahoo.com I'll group them in the correct categories and add to this already outstanding collection. I am desperate for someone to mail me the MidjPro styles so I can add to this collection.

Hope all the above is clear.

Keep well all,

Henni

Attachments
Update_01.zip (54 downloads)

#408043 - 09/09/15 05:59 AM Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... [Re: Henni]
fozzie Online   content

Thanks Henni!
I will try them as soon I can.

/fozzie

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude