Hennis tweaked Audya user styles...

Posted by: Henni

Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/06/15 10:48 AM

Hi,

In this thread I'll share all my tweaked user styles with you. I have a great many styles, but these are the ones that I want in my styles section, along with AJ's styles & the default factory styles.

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Pop" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Note, none of my modified Ajamsonic styles are included in these for obvious reasons. Please don't ask me for those as I will not make any of them available at all.

Enjoy,

Henni
Posted by: ajodanimario

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/06/15 12:34 PM

Thank you very much Henni, you always is an example of behavior with others. I glad that you follow with the Audya ketron will not change ever, now I also have had the opportunity to try a yamaha I realize account of many of the things that offer these and ketron never will help us in this. But in my humble opinion the ketron sound is incomparable with any other keyboard.

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/06/15 12:35 PM

Hi again,

Thank you so much for your kind words my friend...

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Ballad" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/06/15 11:52 PM

Hi again,

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Latin" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/07/15 04:18 AM

Hi again,

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Dance" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/07/15 06:13 AM

Hi again,

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Party" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Note: Listen to my "SCHLAGE80HENNI" style & see what could be done onboard the Audya to a 3rd party midi only style by simply browsing in some existing onboard audio & midi loops into the various parts of the style. Tell me what you think...

Cheers,

Henni
Posted by: hbinfo2001

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/07/15 06:38 AM

Thanks a lot my freind very appreciated from your part
A chance your there to keep us happy

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/08/15 02:03 AM

Hi again,

Thank you so much for your kind words my friend...

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Rock&Soul" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni
Posted by: keyjacob

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/08/15 02:10 AM

Thanks a lot,Henny

Jacob

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/08/15 04:49 AM

Hi again,

You are welcome Jacob...

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Country" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/08/15 05:09 AM

Hi Henni,thanks again for these user styles,I would like to ask you a question,Can you tell me why that some styles dont have the intro or ending Do you thing there a problem with my audya5
Thank you and have a nice day

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/08/15 06:42 AM

Hi my friend,

No, there is no problem with your unit. Those are problem styles. There are very few of them. Also, some of the SD7 styles do not play correct. I must still fix those.

However, for the moment I'm creating order on the SSD of my Audya. In the process, I go through all styles, tweaking them by adjusting the bass & replacing problem voices with proper ones.

1st I had to group all my favourite styles into the proper categories. This was a mission on it's own. Next, I have to audition & change every single style on a one to one basis. This takes a LOT of time.

When I'm done, I'll tackle those problem styles. I still have more than sixty thousand styles to work through, so I'll keep on updating the above categories for awhile.

I estimate more than 99.9% of those are perfect. I just don't want the throw the other 0.1% away as they have potential. Same with the SD7 styles. Midi drums could simply be copied into those from similar SD5 & other ketron styles. But I'll get around to that later...

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/08/15 06:51 AM

Hi again,

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Swing" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/08/15 07:52 AM

Hi again,

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\R&Roll" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/08/15 10:04 AM

Hi again,

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Unplugged" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/08/15 12:15 PM

Hi again,

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Folk" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/08/15 02:26 PM

Hi Henni,Your doing a great job for us and spend big time to do the excilent styles
there a musician on the french web in France ,he is selling is sd7 and he convert all the audya styles for the sd7,and this with the free software from Ketron
And for us that paid $5000 for the audya5 (more than the sd7)and
we have nothing from Ketron
Keep the good job Henni
Thanks again

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/08/15 03:26 PM

Hi again,

You're welcome my friend.

You can use a PC & copy these styles to your Audya's "user styles\Ballroom" directory. Next, you can access these styles just the same as any other on-board style.

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/09/15 05:22 AM

Hi all,

I will continue to add the best of the best styles to my onboard user styles. Here is the 1st update of many. Copy the styles to the appropriate folder, i.e. copy all styles from "ballad" to user "styles\ballad" and so forth.

This keeps all the very best styles right there with all the other on-board styles. No need to worry, I will not add any low class styles to these. Only the best styles will share these folders with the rest of the very good default Audya styles.

My aim: When you audition these styles, you will not notice which ones are standard Audya styles, & which ones good midi styles. They all sound on par with each other. I am just THAT choosy on what I'll allow in these "user styles" folders.

If you have any OUTSTANDING styles for the Audya, please mail to me at buildtofly@yahoo.com I'll group them in the correct categories and add to this already outstanding collection. I am desperate for someone to mail me the MidjPro styles so I can add to this collection.

Hope all the above is clear.

Keep well all,

Henni
Posted by: fozzie

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/09/15 05:59 AM

Thanks Henni!
I will try them as soon I can.

/fozzie

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/09/15 10:49 AM

Now your talking I test all the styles and you done a great job
Thanks again
Posted by: Mozzer

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/09/15 01:25 PM

Thanks Henni much appreciated

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/09/15 05:05 PM

Hi all,

Here is the 2nd update. Copy the styles to the appropriate folder, i.e. copy all styles from "ballad" to user "styles\ballad" and so forth.

Keep well all,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/09/15 06:32 PM

Sorry Henni but the update 02 zip dont work
I can play the style at start and it stop after 10 second and there is no intros or endinding
The update 01 zip work very good
Thanks

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/09/15 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: hbinfo2001
Sorry Henni but the update 02 zip dont work
I can play the style at start and it stop after 10 second and there is no intros or endinding
The update 01 zip work very good
Thanks

Hi,

Anyone else experiencing this problem? After upload, I played the update 02 styles over & over as they are from my S950 & it took a LOT of tweaking to get them to work properly. Yamaha styles do not convert well at all, but after much tweaking, these came out perfect & I really just love these styles.

The zip file that I've uploaded is 1.68 MB in size. Please verify that the one I've attached is the same size.

Please let me know soonest if there is a problem with the zip file...

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/10/15 09:52 PM

Hi Henni your right the zip file update 02 is 1.68mo
ButI tre and I try and theres no intros or endings and when I play the style it will stop after 20 seconds and I have to restart the style
Mayme another member can give us a feed back about this problem
Thanks again

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/11/15 01:44 AM

Hi all,

Here is the 3rd update. Copy the styles to the appropriate folder, i.e. copy all styles from "ballad" to user "styles\ballad" and so forth.

Howard, I suspect you've got a memory problem with your Audya. Best to contact AJ about this.

Keep well all,

Henni
Posted by: gruhs

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/11/15 09:49 AM

I had the same experience with many of the styles and seems to be mostly the Tyros. They play for maybe 4-5 measures then stop. Have not figured out what the difference in styles might be yet.

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/11/15 12:42 PM

Wow!

That's real funny. I play those over & over & over & I have not had a single glitch yet. Not even one...

I have only deafault Ajam styles, & the various official style upgrades in my user flolders. An then off course those that I posted on this thread.

Do you guys maybe have too many styles in your user folders? What happens if you play those problem styles from your USB stick instead?

I went back to OS 5.2 long ago. OS 5.3 stuffed up some things on my Audya which I did not appreciate. Can 5.3 maybe be the cause of this? Let me know which OS you guys are using - I suspect it is here where our problem lies. Maybe because I created these on OS5.2? I always suspected that there were more to OS 5.3 than Ketron made known publicly & it might have to do with copy protection...

Cheers,

Henni
Posted by: gruhs

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/11/15 04:23 PM

Hi Henni, my unit shows 50A upon start up. I quit up-grading at that point since there seemed so many problems popping up and mine is working fine you know what they say... "if it aint broke don't fix it" :-)

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/11/15 08:26 PM

Hi again,

For all those who are experiencing problems with these styles: Go back to OS 5.2 & all will be well.

Cheers,

Henni
Posted by: danielbordeiu

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/12/15 05:37 AM

Much appreciated, Henni, thanks a lot for your work!

I'll try to find the MIDJPRO styles, and upload them for you in the next few days!

Regards, Daniel.

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/12/15 09:56 AM

Wow Daniel,

That would be GREAT my friend. I'm really looking forward to it.

Kind regards,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/12/15 10:25 AM

Hi Henni,My audya5 the o/s is 5.3D
I play your styles with the usb key
the update 01 zip =x9.pat works fine
the update 02 zip =tyros .pat dont work
Before I download the O/S 5.2a I will wait until you have news from Sokatris
Did you write to Darren in UK I thing he will fine the problem
Thanks my friend
Howard

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/12/15 11:37 AM

Hi Howard,

I KNOW for a FACT that your problem is OS5.3D. Search this forum. You'll see that others & even I reported the EXACT same problem that you are describing.

OS5.3 had two problems for me:

1. My older registrations no longer worked.
2. Some non factory styles would not play the intro at all.

Going back to 5.2 solved all my issues - I even posted this on my * * * AUDYA TIPS & TRICKS & FAQ* * * thread. You'll find it in there. Sooner or later OS5.3 is going to bite everyone that upgraded to it. Ketron took something that worked perfectly & they stuffed it up.

However, it's up to you what you should do...

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/14/15 12:38 PM

Hi Henni, many thanks for all these great styles. I have downloaded the country only to find they play for a short while then stop. Also if I play vari A then change to B style it still plays the same style as the A but, if I stop the machine press B it then plays a different variation of the style same with the C and D. My audya 4 is the 5.3 so I got my friend to try on his 5.2 and still the same. He looked into the styles and found only 3 or 4 of all the country would play correct. He said these were 4/4 and the one's that didn't play correct were 0/4 may this be the problem?

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/14/15 01:26 PM

Hi Mozzer,

If the problem was with the style, why would it play correct on my & also many other Audyas?

I experienced EXACTLY what you are now experiencing when I installed OS 5.3. When I re-installed OS 5.2, everything worked again.

I am lost for any more ideas on this...

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/14/15 01:57 PM

Hi again Mozzer,

See THIS discussion about the same problem.

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/14/15 05:20 PM

A BIG HAND OF APPLAUD TO HENNI
Well Henni I have to tell you. your right because I have return to the version O/S 5.2A instead of the 5.3D and all your styles works fine with the intros ,variations,break,fill and ending
With all the hours you spent for us is great
Keep up the good job
Thank you for your help,a chance your there

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/14/15 09:59 PM

I'm happy that you came right my friend. I say again: OS 5.3 is BROKEN. Don't use it!!!

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/15/15 01:58 AM

Hi Henni

5.2 Is not more of Italy can I get it from you,thanks

groetjes Jacob

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/15/15 02:43 AM

Hi Jacob,

Get it HERE

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/15/15 04:36 AM

Hi Henni

Quck service, many thanks

groetjes Jacob

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/15/15 04:41 AM

Hi Jacob,

You are most welcome my friend.

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/15/15 05:13 AM

Hi Henni

The download is AUDYA 5.2A mem, but I need anyway AUDYA 5.2 msi

groetjes Jacob

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/15/15 06:16 AM

Hi Jacob,

Cannot remember if you need the msi file or not - don't think you do... The other file is too big for me - I am limited on airtime. Maybe someone else can help.

Cheers,

Henni
Posted by: kierc.0857

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/15/15 09:21 AM

Hi Mozzer,mind if i pop you a PM to chat about your setup?

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/15/15 11:25 AM

yes know problem
Posted by: kierc.0857

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/15/15 11:47 AM

Top man, check you Mesgs in My Stuff at the top

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/15/15 03:04 PM

Hi,I have done a test with Henni styles (user) because I download all the user styles in one usb stick.It did not work.
If I download only a user style in a usb stick it work fine
I play the styles direct from the usb key before to put theme in the hard disk
So slowly but sure
I would like to know what means =msi and can I check it on the hard disk
Thanks

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/17/15 11:40 AM

Hi all,

Did you solve your problems? Please, I MUST know & also EXACTLY what caused it. Mozzer & Howard, how did you fix your problems please?

Cheers,

Henni

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/17/15 01:53 PM

Hi Henni,Like I told you in the forum,I took your advise to re install the version 5.2a and it work very good
But if I download to many files on the usb stick it will not work and if I download your update 1,2 and 3 in the usb stick It will work fine and no problems
So you where right when you told us to reinstall the version 5,2a
Henni I am ready to buy some of your styles But I would like to know if your styles will be protected like Robert styles
Thanks in avance

Re: Hennis tweaked Audya user styles... - 09/17/15 04:34 PM

Hi Howard,

Thank you for your reply my friend. No, there is no protection. Only Ketron themselves can do that.

Keep well,

Henni