SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#393584 - 09/22/14 02:49 PM Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar
rosetree
Unregistered

If anyone is interested in keyboard guitars, this is another example of the 'steel finger strumming guitar' of the Integra. I played it 2 hands live in a blues style (Sweet home... from Blues Brothers). It has a so-calles supernatural behavior so as soon as you play a chord, it makes it change to a strumming.
http://youtu.be/roBiP-a7tt4

#393590 - 09/23/14 12:54 AM Re: Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar [Re: ]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: rosetree
If anyone is interested in keyboard guitars, this is another example of the 'steel finger strumming guitar' of the Integra. I played it 2 hands live in a blues style (Sweet home... from Blues Brothers). It has a so-calles supernatural behavior so as soon as you play a chord, it makes it change to a strumming.

This is where Sa2 and super naturall sounds have surpassed the competition...
Playable instruments, that dont require the use of 5 switches and 3 wheels.. But they totally react to how you play...

Korg DNC, which is comparable with Sa1 voices require much more the use of extra input...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#393594 - 09/23/14 05:15 AM Re: Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Bachus

This is where Sa2 and Super Natural sounds have surpassed the competition...

Bachus AGREED!! headphone

#393596 - 09/23/14 05:38 AM Re: Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar [Re: ]
rosetree
Unregistered

'SuperNatural' means Roland, just for clarity. So this means you like this guitar, Don? As it is the same as in the Kaempfert tune posted recently.

Edited by rosetree (09/23/14 05:41 AM)

#393598 - 09/23/14 05:50 AM Re: Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar [Re: ]
Dnj Offline

'SuperNatural' means Roland, just for clarity. So this means you like this guitar, Don? As it is the same as in the Kaempfert tune posted recently.

For me the sound of the guitar was fine but not earth shattering that my S-950 or any Tyros couldn't emulate just as good, headphone
With today's sound technology in keyboards unlike years ago,....
they are all pretty close and any sound can be altered to suit the needs of the player. It's the "Technic used to play them" that makes all the difference!... keys

#393599 - 09/23/14 06:16 AM Re: Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar [Re: Dnj]
rosetree
Unregistered

Well, as I said in the other thread, you can't play it like that with a Motif XF / MoXF, as there is no automatic strumming. And as Bachus says, Korg doesn't have it. Roland BK-9 has a guitar with automatic strumming (but not this guitar I think, a harsher one), BK-7m doesn't have these features, so I don't like its guitar-focused styles too much.

#393601 - 09/23/14 06:26 AM Re: Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar [Re: ]
Dnj Offline

I haven't heard better guitars on an arranger then this on T5.... guitar

Edited by Dnj (09/23/14 06:27 AM)

#393604 - 09/23/14 06:35 AM Re: Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar [Re: ]
rosetree
Unregistered

Very good guitars in this video, but all electric ones., I used a purely acoustic one in my example, so it doesn't serve for a comparison. I trust there are great acoustic ones in the Tyros, but I would like to hear such a 'dry strumming' as in the Integra.

#393605 - 09/23/14 07:14 AM Re: Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar [Re: ]
Dnj Offline

Very good guitars in this video, but all electric ones., I used a purely acoustic one in my example, so it doesn't serve for a comparison. I trust there are great acoustic ones in the Tyros, but I would like to hear such a 'dry strumming' as in the Integra.

Edited by Dnj (09/23/14 07:15 AM)

#393607 - 09/23/14 07:26 AM Re: Demo Roland Integra strumming ac.blues guitar [Re: Dnj]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj
I haven't heard better guitars on an arranger then this on T5.... guitar

I have...besides it is the "talent and skill level" that makes electric and acoustic guitars sound real..

Example:

http://www.donmasonmusic.com/That's%20All%20Right%20Mama%2012-06.mp3

BTW: I think electric guitars are easier to pull off..it is all about the effects..
A strumming acoustic is another story...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online