Hi … I've tried to start getting more involved in sharing things on the sites … I sometimes don't know the best approach, as there are 3 or 4 forums out there for us arranger players … I have posted a few links to Tyros 3 and Tyros 5 registration banks that I've started to share. Is there a separate placed here (in SynthZone) for this kind of sharing of files?

Also … Someday I hope to make some brand-new recordings (on my newer Tyros 5) … but for now, I have these (see link below) older recordings that I made with my duo (me + a guitarist/singer), all done on my Tyros 3.

There is some 'real' acoustic guitar in some, but ~90% of the music you'll hear is me playing my Tyros 3 in one "pass". You'll hear my singer, plus occasionally I add a harmony ...

It's part of a web site, so it takes a bit of time to come up; there are a bunch of abbreviated demos in here.
Enjoy …

Jim

http://www.backfencemusic.com/?page_id=25