SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#379846 - 12/29/13 05:44 PM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
"Just a lack of respect and poor or no manners Steve, how are young kids of today going to gain respect when there is no role models. I know what you are saying about other forums but there's no excuse for it."

Well spoken, Tony, by a true English gentleman. smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#379853 - 12/29/13 06:24 PM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Mark, welcome to your initiation on Synthzone! ::
Good luck with selling the T5. Should be no problem. Trust me, nobody here means any ill will against anyone else (most of the time)!
Regarding the returning of items, if the dealer doesn't want to accept returns, either with or without restocking charges, they should simply not offer it.
I have used Sweetwater Music a few times on items that I wasn't sure would work for my needs, most notably a Behringer midi foot controller. As far as I recall, it's the only thing I ever returned, but they were quite gracious and honored their policy with a smile.
Smaller independent dealers such as Frank or George probably can't afford to offer money back, no questions asked, but I know personally either of them would go out of his way to make us happy, probably to the point of exchanging it for something else.
There is no longer an arranger dealer within 200 miles from me, at least that stocks anything close to MOTL models. Not sure if anyone this side of the nation stocks TOTL stuff any more.
The choices are make a long trip and spend a lot of time at the store, or buy one on line or on the phone hoping you like it.
Mark never hinted at wanting to return his, he just wants to sell the dang thing!
Happy New Year all!

#379858 - 12/29/13 11:54 PM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: travlin'easy]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
"Just a lack of respect and poor or no manners Steve, how are young kids of today going to gain respect when there is no role models. I know what you are saying about other forums but there's no excuse for it."

Well spoken, Tony, by a true English gentleman. smile

Gary cool

Gary,

I don't always get the pitch just right every time, I try to be funny with a bit of sense rolled in after 70 years on the planet, I have seen all the crap people dish out, it does them no good and I can say I have never seen you firing off both barrels and never think I will.

All the very best for the new year Gary and your family, don't you go sailing off into the sunset just yet, we need some stability and decorum and from you there is plenty.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#379865 - 12/30/13 02:46 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By: Jonesy
Really wish I hadn't posted this originally!
The T5 is excellent from the few hours I spent with it. The dealer I had it from I have known for years. As the dealer is not a Yamaha stockist I havd not and would not ask him to take it back. It is my circumstances that have changed not the dealers so why would I ask him to have it back??? I simply can't believe the posts on this thread when I thought somebody might be looking for a T5 and the availability of mine might suit two people.
Mark

You obviously choose the wrong forum if you wanted to simply offer your T5 for sale... we are great at turning everything intoo a discussion overhere....

If you just want to sell your Yammaha, you might try PSR tutorial forums, thats where people looking for a cheap buy lurk...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#379866 - 12/30/13 02:53 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Bachus Offline

I received my Tyros 5 76 last week and unfortunately I have to sell it due to unforeseen circumstances. It has been out of the box for a couple of days and from what I have heard from it so far it is some serious kit. I have to sell this and so it is offered for sale including the speakers for £3,900. I am in the UK and this would be collection only. Anyone interested please call me 07545 818551.
If this is in the wrong forum place, please accept my apologies...Rgds. Mark

I an get if for 3650 pounds brand new at promenade music in the UK... a Tyros 5XL 76 key version.

Your price is rather steep ...

#379869 - 12/30/13 04:43 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Jonesy Offline

£4182 inc speakers at Promenade music.

#379870 - 12/30/13 04:50 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Bachus Offline

£4182 inc speakers at Promenade music.

It says : Call for the best deal... and so i did

That price you quote, thats the standard Yamaha price MSRP, they are not allowed to advertise with their real price..

Edited by Bachus (12/30/13 04:51 AM)

#379873 - 12/30/13 05:13 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Jonesy Offline

Guess you'll be buying from there then!

#379892 - 12/30/13 06:59 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Jonesy]
Bachus Offline

Guess you'll be buying from there then!

If i lived in the UK i would... Overhere in Holland i can have it for 3800 euro... and in the US they sell for about 4k$

I think 3400 or 3450 UK pounds would be a good price for your gear.. after all its 2nd hand and not new anymore..

On top of that you indicated you need to sell for financial reasons (atleast thats my conclusion from your orriginal post), which means you need money and that would incline people offering less make a good chance of getting the gear.. telling you need to sell for financial reasons allways undermines your position as a seller..

Edited by Bachus (12/30/13 07:05 AM)

#379917 - 12/30/13 08:15 AM Re: Tyros 5 76 note for sale [Re: Bachus]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By: Bachus

......On top of that you indicated you need to sell for financial reasons (atleast thats my conclusion from your orriginal post.....

HEY!
"Due to unforeseen circumstances" are what I read in the original post. (Even the same after wash my glasses)
That may as well be illness or many other reasons.
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online