SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#37820 - 03/26/00 12:33 AM Check out this solo part of "I'll see the light tonight" i made with guitar + midi
Baris Can Offline

Check the soundfile "I'll see the light tonight" solo part, on my webpage and
tell me your opinions please

my webpage
www.fortunecity.de/wolkenkratzer/vigurs/319
or direct link to the file
www.fortunecity.de/wolkenkratzer/vigurs/319/tonight.mp3

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Baris Can (edited 03-26-2000).]

#37821 - 04/18/00 07:33 AM Re: Check out this solo part of "I'll see the light tonight" i made with guitar + midi
r_yuda1 Offline

Great guitar! Nice Master, but in the mix, I would have boosted the bass and drums, to make it the heavy it is. You're a musician. Nice change............most in here are roadies........but god bless em......we need em to tell us how everything works. Boost the bass and drums...........I want my DS-90's to shake. Good job.

yuda1

#37822 - 04/18/00 08:55 AM Re: Check out this solo part of "I'll see the light tonight" i made with guitar + midi
Baris Can Offline

Hey, Yuda!

Thanks for the words. I agree with you in your suggestions. You say, you're a bass
freak?? Here, you have a short solo in Malmsteen type, with great heavy bass. Check it out and write back, ok?

Bye!!

Baris Can

#37823 - 04/21/00 01:07 AM Re: Check out this solo part of "I'll see the light tonight" i made with guitar + midi
r_yuda1 Offline

Baris,
I didn't mean to give you the impression I was a boom box maniac, I just meant to boost the bass and drums to more compliment the guitar. Believe me, it won't take away from the guitar. I don't think anything can do that. But again, great job on the master, and of course the guitar. See ya.

yuda1

[This message has been edited by r_yuda1 (edited 04-21-2000).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online