Hi Audya users, Can someone help me with this.
Page 61 of the Audya manual:
▀▀ "MODES (2)
By pressing the USER 1 button twice, you can
access the second MODES window (Figure 149).
This screen allows to enable/disable the VOICE TO ARRANGE function. This function lets you play an instrument on the right split accordingly to Variation A, B, C, D of any style.
1. From the window with the empty slots (Figure 149), press any F1-F4 buttons.
2. Press a button on the VOICE section (Preset, Program or GM Voice).
3. By using the CURSOR buttons or the
DATA/VALUE wheel select an instrument within
the category. For example, FM_PIANO of the
EL.Piano category (Figure 150).
4. Repeat the operation for each slot.
5. Press the F5 button (Style Enabled) to enable the function for the single Style.
6. Press the F10 button (Global Enabled) to enable the VOICE TO ARRANGE function globally for all the Styles.
7. Save your choices into the current style by pressing the SAVE button on the front panel."
This implies that One-touch settings can be created for each style. I have followed these instructions as best I can, however when I recall the style which is saved in the user style bank, the one-touch voices do not play. What am I doing wrong, or NOT doing?
GENOS, Roland FR-8X V Accordion, Bose Compacts.