SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#37655 - 12/30/10 02:01 AM vocalizer
player 1 Offline

Loc: Vargon Sweden
After many test with the vocalizer in my Audya I have change to TC Helicon Harmony-M.
This little product is perfect for playing live and also if you want to add midimode to it, and there is no metalic sound so I´m very satisfied with this. I think that the Audya vocalizer had to improve a lot so we can use it as it should
Hasse

#37656 - 01/07/11 08:17 AM Re: vocalizer
pastroccio Offline

Loc: Italia
hi, I do the same, how I use Voicelive 2. connected in stereo to micro 1 and 2. and I can use compressor and gate too (that ketron don't have)
I like ketron, but micro is very very bad

#37657 - 01/07/11 08:24 AM Re: vocalizer
leezone Offline

KETRON should team up with TC

#311532 - 01/08/11 02:08 PM Re: vocalizer [Re: player 1]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: player 1
After many test with the vocalizer in my Audya I have change to TC Helicon Harmony-M.
This little product is perfect for playing live and also if you want to add midimode to it, and there is no metalic sound so I´m very satisfied with this. I think that the Audya vocalizer had to improve a lot so we can use it as it should
Hasse

You paid all that money for the Audya and now have to use an external VH unit??

#311551 - 01/08/11 05:15 PM Re: vocalizer [Re: Dnj]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj

When I buy a new car, first thing i do is change the Audio system for something that suits me better. I brought a high end Nikon camera and discovered the lens supplied was not flexible enough and after a few months brought an F1.8 macro/zoom instead ....it suited my style of photography better.

What is fine for one person doesn't always do for the next guy. Doesn't mean there is anything wrong with my kit lens or original stereo, or even the ketron vocalizer - some people just require a little more flexibility than standard factory options.

#311560 - 01/08/11 06:45 PM Re: vocalizer [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
Originally Posted By: Dnj

When I buy a new car, first thing i do is change the Audio system for something that suits me better. I brought a high end Nikon camera and discovered the lens supplied was not flexible enough and after a few months brought an F1.8 macro/zoom instead ....it suited my style of photography better.

What is fine for one person doesn't always do for the next guy. Doesn't mean there is anything wrong with my kit lens or original stereo, or even the ketron vocalizer - some people just require a little more flexibility than standard factory options.

Yea too bad we couldn't just take out the VH board and replace it with another brand !

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online