SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#37543 - 12/09/10 05:58 AM Re: Audya HD
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Hi Skude:

Have you contacted Frank about getting a new HD?

I didn't see him mentioned in your post.

I did see on SZ, Luca was sent a complete back up from AJ.

I'm happy to report my Audya continues to perform perfectly! So, there is hope!

Jim

#37544 - 12/09/10 06:23 AM Re: Audya HD
skude Offline

Jim
I might do that. I have been e-mailing Frank so many times the past year, with all my problems that I feel bad about it. He has always been very helpfull, this time I was hoping that I could find some help closer to my location. But I guess not.
skude

#37545 - 12/09/10 07:59 AM Re: Audya HD
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
........I was hoping that I could find some help closer to my location. But I guess not.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's time for Ketron to look for another representative here in Norway,
someone who care about the customers regardless where bought the keyboards?
Bad service & reputation can't be any good for the business, at least I tend
to think so....... and if Ketron struggle to keep up customer service, its's
more important to have solid network to make the difference.
It's a lot more easy to loose customers than get new ones .........

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#37546 - 12/09/10 06:36 PM Re: Audya HD
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
AJ , KETRON < AJ < KETRON AJ < KETRON
Even though my Audya-5 has worked perfectly
since day one I still am not a very happy camper when I keep hearing that Ketron , AJ and that distributer in New York won't respond to the needs of Audya owners who are having problems. How in the h----! can PEOPLE AT KETRON AND THOSE THAT REPRESENT THEM JUST SIT AROUND AND PRETEND THAT ALL IS WELL!!! All is not well! AJ , when someone asks you a question or call for some help, we as customers of Audya expect to see some response out of you and Ketron. This bulls---t! with Skude and others has gone on long enough. Get the man a factory loaded HD and put to rest this crap. Maybe a class action lawsuit might get somebody off their butts. Most everyone who bought a tyros bought a Tyros 2 and a tyros 3 and now a tyros 4 . How many Audya owners are going to buy the next Audya? Somebody had better wake up. And we don't want to hear some crap that the factory don't ship loaded hard drives. The factory can do whatever they want to do. Yes , I love my Audya but I am almost embarassed to be an Audya owner. Shame on you guys , where is your integrity? Just do what is right! Nobody is tryin to get something for nothing , we just want what we pay for and to have an honest and trustworthy relationship with the company we put our trust in. Is that too much to ask?
Mr. G
Gordon in Monroe
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

#37547 - 12/09/10 11:52 PM Re: Audya HD
skude Offline

Hi folks
Here is the latest update. Feeling better this morning.
Again the rescue comes from the UK. Thanks to Darren the UK distributor. He will help with a new HD, and also thanks to Tony, also UK, for helping out on this. I am very happy for this, and I think Ketron It. should be as well.
Thanks!!
skude

#37548 - 12/10/10 04:16 AM Re: Audya HD
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Good News Skude!

#37549 - 12/10/10 05:34 AM Re: Audya HD
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. G:
AJ , KETRON < AJ < KETRON AJ < KETRON
Even though my Audya-5 has worked perfectly
since day one I still am not a very happy camper when I keep hearing that Ketron , AJ and that distributer in New York won't respond to the needs of Audya owners who are having problems. How in the h----! can PEOPLE AT KETRON AND THOSE THAT REPRESENT THEM JUST SIT AROUND AND PRETEND THAT ALL IS WELL!!! All is not well! AJ , when someone asks you a question or call for some help, we as customers of Audya expect to see some response out of you and Ketron. This bulls---t! with Skude and others has gone on long enough. Get the man a factory loaded HD and put to rest this crap. Maybe a class action lawsuit might get somebody off their butts. Most everyone who bought a tyros bought a Tyros 2 and a tyros 3 and now a tyros 4 . How many Audya owners are going to buy the next Audya? Somebody had better wake up. And we don't want to hear some crap that the factory don't ship loaded hard drives. The factory can do whatever they want to do. Yes , I love my Audya but I am almost embarassed to be an Audya owner. Shame on you guys , where is your integrity? Just do what is right! Nobody is tryin to get something for nothing , we just want what we pay for and to have an honest and trustworthy relationship with the company we put our trust in. Is that too much to ask?
Mr. G
Gordon in Monroe

WOW Gordon from Monroe,

This is a very very very very very very long story much too long for SZers, it goes back a long way, just leave it that for the moment and lets get Skude up and running. glad you like you Audya it is unique. AJ does try to help he's not a bad lad really.he has some goodies as well so don't upset him.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#37550 - 12/10/10 08:18 AM Re: Audya HD
skude Offline

H
Just to let you know, I just got mail from Ketron It. Reply to my question about a new HD.
Dear Sir,
We are sorry but we can't.
Please contact:

NORSK MUSIKK DISTRIBUSJON AS

Which I asked the same question, and they told me to contact Ketron.
Many people here buys their cars in Germany, never heard they are told to contact the factory to get parts. Unbelievable
Thanks again Darren and Tony.
skude

#37551 - 12/10/10 08:42 AM Re: Audya HD
leezone Offline

to avoid all this Red Tape...
i made a full backup onto external the second i turned on my AUDYA4 with 4.1B...
before even playing a note

#37552 - 12/10/10 09:14 AM Re: Audya HD
Mr. G Offline

Loc: Monroe, Mi. USA
I surely don't intend to offend AJ , I don't know him personall. He seems to be a great guy that we need to get Ketrons attention on the Audya owners behalf.I just want the guys who are haveing troubles with their keyboards to be able to enjoy them the same way as the ones that are working fine. I may need service with mine one day as well and I just feel we need to get these problems resolved with Ketron to get these issues taken care of as if it was their keyboard needing repair. I am sure AJ is a busy man and he can't do everything but a phone call to someone in charge at Ketron IT could get things rollin. The future of the company could be a lot brighter with better service and a deeper concern for their customers. They may be only a hand full of Audya's with problems that just won't go away, so if Ketron has to , send them a new board and be done with it. I have had keyboards replaced because no one could get them working right and that company is still in bussiness. Replacing those few bad boards could very well be a lift to Ketrons reputation for having bad service. But what do I know? I'm just a working musician in Monroe enjoying my Audya.
Mr. G ,OASYS , KRONOS ,Jupiter 80 , AUDYA 5, Midas Venice ,Danley Labs sm-60f's ,Danley TH mini subs, QSC KW 122's,118 sub , Senhieser and Heil , Audix VX-10 , TC_Helicon ,ZOOM 9200, Lexicon ,Alesis ,AKG solid tube ,AB international Power Sub3600

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online