SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#370661 - 08/18/13 11:54 AM Hmmmm, maybe I'll trade my s950 for ...
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
a BK9! - That'll be a sweet combo. The BK will serve as my organ and piano on the bottom row (only at home, of course) and the Korg will handle all the stuff I do on a regular basis ... that's the ticket! Any takers! Dealers> Want a new(ish) 950 for a BK9?
smile

#370663 - 08/18/13 12:10 PM Re: Hmmmm, maybe I'll trade my s950 for ... [Re: Uncle Dave]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
WHOA! I think UD lost it completely. The mind was the second thing to go, at least in my case. But, I haven't lost that much that I would do that kind of horse-trading deal. Dave, C'mon down and go sailing with me for a day, bring Donny and Fran, I'll buy the booze, some hogies, chips, pretzels, beer, whatever. Man, you really need to get out more. wink

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#370668 - 08/18/13 01:38 PM Re: Hmmmm, maybe I'll trade my s950 for ... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Great idea Dave cant wait for your BK9 review & demos!!
You know you want one .. wink Hooked up wit the TC helicon would be a killer 76 key ax for you...

or maybe dump both & the tc unit, ....
It's AUDYA Time baby!! keys clap
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Edited by Dnj (08/18/13 01:44 PM)

#370686 - 08/18/13 03:04 PM Re: Hmmmm, maybe I'll trade my s950 for ... [Re: Uncle Dave]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Sounds like a killer combo to me. Go for it, you only live once!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#370687 - 08/18/13 03:27 PM Re: Hmmmm, maybe I'll trade my s950 for ... [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Donny and Gary - you two are SO missing the boat on this - watch my lips ... I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY A BK9 or an s950!!!!!!!
smile
I am determined to love this PA900, because it's almost a perfect fit for me. The vocal problem is now handled and nothing that I've done so far will make the Yamaha seem more appealing. It was an interim keyboard, served it's purpose and I'm movin' on!
Gar .... If we all get together on your boat - none of us 3 will be drinking, and I'll be damned if I let the captain be the only one sauced!
smile

Play your Yamaha and sing to your old ladies. I'm on vacation for 2 weeks and then it's back to school!

#370689 - 08/18/13 03:29 PM Re: Hmmmm, maybe I'll trade my s950 for ... [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Donny and Gary - you two are SO missing the boat on this - watch my lips ... I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY A BK9 or an s950!!!!!!!
smile
I am determined to love this PA900, because it's almost a perfect fit for me. The vocal problem is now handled and nothing that I've done so far will make the Yamaha seem more appealing. It was an interim keyboard, served it's purpose and I'm movin' on!
Gar .... If we all get together on your boat - none of us 3 will be drinking, and I'll be damned if I let the captain be the only one sauced!
smile

Play your Yamaha and sing to your old ladies. I'm on vacation for 2 weeks and then it's back to school!

ok dave I saved this post ....for later use ....lol dance2

#370699 - 08/18/13 06:25 PM Re: Hmmmm, maybe I'll trade my s950 for ... [Re: Uncle Dave]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Dave, If I had you three guys on the boat I would need a lot more booze - mainly for me! wink And, I've been playing to a lot younger ladies than you have, my friend. In my part of the world, I get to play for ALL the ladies. Eat your heart out you old buzzard! wink

Have a great vacation,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (08/18/13 06:26 PM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#370744 - 08/19/13 10:58 AM Re: Hmmmm, maybe I'll trade my s950 for ... [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: Dnj
Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
smile
smile

ok dave I saved this post ....for later use ....lol dance2

... now THAT'S funny ... rotfl

#370749 - 08/19/13 11:18 AM Re: Hmmmm, maybe I'll trade my s950 for ... [Re: Uncle Dave]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
LOL to Donny saving a post extolling something so he can refer to it when things change!

If this forum ever had a poster boy for someone doing 180º's about gear, it would be Donny!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online