Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#370393 - 08/13/13 05:34 PM CssSongS
rphillipchuk Online   content

Loc: Ontario Canada
Hi All

I have created a site

www.csssongs.com

The concept from the start, was to create a place where users can share their music . Users will be able to listen to the songs at the Site, read a little about the Artist, see what the Artist looks like smile .... and if they wish, they have the option of downloading the mp3.

The goal is to have all the Arranger Boards represented here. But, that is not to say that other song creating techniques will not be welcome. If you are a user of "Fruity Loops", "Cubase", "V Arranger", "Propeller Heads", ...etc.... You will have a place here also !!!

We are all spoiled by the musical talents of "The Masons", "The DNJ's", " The Diamonds", "The Russ's", "The Diki's" and the many ,many more. They have the luxury and privilege, to play professionally, and I think that a lot of users, including me, are very envious of them.

Have a little "Fame" with us... Everyone is invited to be a part of CssSongS, whether you are a amateur, professional,or a home entertainer. If the Music makes you happy, We would like to hear it. smile

All I need is:
1) a short or detailed Bio
2) High Rez Pics
3) Mp3's, videos, etc

My email is at the site.

Thanks for listening and hopefully the "support"

Ron

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe

#370394 - 08/13/13 05:48 PM Re: CssSongS [Re: rphillipchuk]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
What an absolutely great idea, Ron. Should make for a very interesting visit. Now that I've retired, and am in the process of re-inventing myself, I seem to have more time to explore recording and arranging on my Tyros4. Hopefully I will be able to contribute a little something in the near future.

Again, a brilliant idea, and something I feel that has been needed for some time now. I certainly will pass on the info to my musical friends.

Fellow Canuck,

Ian

#370395 - 08/13/13 06:54 PM Re: CssSongS [Re: ianmcnll]
billyhank Offline

Ron,

There you go again - you are always coming up with some really great ideas - way to go man!

Bill G

#370396 - 08/13/13 07:29 PM Re: CssSongS [Re: rphillipchuk]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Great idea, Ron.

Thanks,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#370438 - 08/14/13 03:08 PM Re: CssSongS [Re: rphillipchuk]

Thanks for the support !!!!!

All are welcome at the site......If you register, you will be able to comment on the songs...

Ron

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe

#370439 - 08/14/13 04:16 PM Re: CssSongS [Re: rphillipchuk]

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe

#371514 - 09/02/13 09:35 PM Re: CssSongS [Re: rphillipchuk]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi everyone,

You should really consider sending Ron some of your music. Ron is doing an excellent job in making these available to all & it is nice to listen to all of you.

Note, this site is not for professionals only, but also for amateur home players like myself. Please send him some of your recordings. Share some of your music with the rest of us. It is a great inspiration to wannabees like myself.

Come on even guys like i.e. Fran, Ian, Diki, Dnj, DonM, Gary, Rico, Uncle Dave, John Smies (there are many more of you posting your music often over here) & all the rest of you. Please bless us with some of your creations, even if already posted elsewhere over here. Ron puts all of those in one please that is easy to find.

Keep well all my friends,

Henni

#371532 - 09/03/13 10:05 AM Re: CssSongS [Re: rphillipchuk]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Just not sure why the site is needed, when Soundcloud and other services already exist.

It's nice he put it up, but there's already a bunch of alternatives out there...

#371537 - 09/03/13 10:48 AM Re: CssSongS [Re: Diki]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Yes, "it's nice that he put it up" ... clap

#371563 - 09/03/13 07:34 PM Re: CssSongS [Re: rphillipchuk]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I'm really honored that Ron asked me to send him some information, photos and songs. I've been very busy trying to get that PSR-S950 on the road, and I'm still in the process of tweaking and tuning. Fortunately, I was able to send something off to him during the past couple days when I found some free time.

Ron has always been a great friend to the music industry and over the many years I've known him he has provided many of us with the encouragement to continue our pursuit of musical enjoyment. His latest venture in putting this site together is a mammoth undertaking, and I'm confident he will do well.

If you have the opportunity, take a look at what he has accomplished in just a few short weeks at www.csssongs.com

Good luck old friend,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online