Hi All

I have created a site

www.csssongs.com

The concept from the start, was to create a place where users can share their music . Users will be able to listen to the songs at the Site, read a little about the Artist, see what the Artist looks like smile .... and if they wish, they have the option of downloading the mp3.

The goal is to have all the Arranger Boards represented here. But, that is not to say that other song creating techniques will not be welcome. If you are a user of "Fruity Loops", "Cubase", "V Arranger", "Propeller Heads", ...etc.... You will have a place here also !!!

We are all spoiled by the musical talents of "The Masons", "The DNJ's", " The Diamonds", "The Russ's", "The Diki's" and the many ,many more. They have the luxury and privilege, to play professionally, and I think that a lot of users, including me, are very envious of them.

Have a little "Fame" with us... Everyone is invited to be a part of CssSongS, whether you are a amateur, professional,or a home entertainer. If the Music makes you happy, We would like to hear it. smile

All I need is:
1) a short or detailed Bio
2) High Rez Pics
3) Mp3's, videos, etc

My email is at the site.

Thanks for listening and hopefully the "support"

Ron

Styles
Yamaha Styles Only
Midi Safe