SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#36955 - 10/17/10 04:47 AM Re: Is this an isolated Audya incident?...... I hope so.....
Tonewheeldude Offline

I cannot offer you a magic cure for your 'bugs' i am afraid. But you must remember the few frustrated international audya users on sz that have complaints represent only a tiny% of the total number of owners. The majority of whom are perfectly happy.

The few problems we have experienced in the UK are handled directly with the customer by phone or in person and rarely via an internet forum. We also work very closeley with our retailers who keep in touch with each Audya user and inform them of updates. If we cannot help when a problem occurs we will email or telephone Ketron Italy, who will come back with an answer, either straight away or with a reply that they need to discuss with their engineers. Either way it is normally resolved within a few days.

But we only have the resources to do all of that with our own UK customers that have brought via our retail network.

#36956 - 10/17/10 06:20 AM Re: Is this an isolated Audya incident?...... I hope so.....
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Ok Tone,I can anderstant what you say for your oun coustomers in UK.If I belong to that tiny grupe of user who complain about bugs and errors in that way I haw no wright to say autloud what hapened with my instrument and haw no right to ask for help and sugestions haw to solved my problems.Nobady in UK cant and dont want to help me.I will never write my problems on any forum if I reciwe yust one ansver from Ketron.Ketron guys and behavior is reason for all this.
So I can made conclusen about all:cos I am a tiny part of all this I am then allso peace of **** like my Audya.
Thank you

#36957 - 10/17/10 04:37 PM Re: Is this an isolated Audya incident?...... I hope so.....
Tonewheeldude Offline

Have you called your distributor? have they contacted the factory about the problem?

If one of our UK customers contacts Ketron Italy the Italina office simply sends us a copy of the email/fax or whatever and leaves it to us to handle. Unless its an unusual situation they do not talk directly with end users from abroad.

so it may be down to your distributor...you are waisting energy here because there are no official Ketron people on SZ. AJ works for a retailer in the USA and I work for a distributor in the UK. We can point you in the right direction, but it is realy your distributor who should be sorting your problems out.

#36958 - 10/17/10 06:29 PM Re: Is this an isolated Audya incident?...... I hope so.....
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I've had several problems with 1st, the Audya4 and then the Audya5. When I called support for the Audya4 on a Friday, I was told by the Technical support person they only provide support on Monday and Tuesday???? WTH? I say to myself; "I'm on the phone with you right now, why can't you answer my question??"

Obviously the US support for Ketron is no where near the quality of support as in the UK.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online