SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#369362 - 07/20/13 10:05 AM Re: Just how important are ethics in this business? [Re: captain Russ]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
What a thin skin some have. You can't even bring up legitimate needs which a piece of gear doesn't address, and all of a sudden you are 'bashing' it? Grow a pair, Henni!

#369368 - 07/20/13 01:53 PM Re: Just how important are ethics in this business? [Re: Henni]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Originally Posted By: Henni

As for me, I forgive and let go. You pathetic lot cannot seem to let go at all. Have it your way. Reputation means nothing to me. So slander away alk you want.

Your attitude reveals your true personalities, regardless what your mouths say.

I know children who act more like grown ups than you lot.

Henni

You haven't said a truer word so far Henni.... but it's pretty apparent WHO is behaving like a child.

Take a good look in the mirror, kid.

#369394 - 07/21/13 08:16 AM Re: Just how important are ethics in this business? [Re: Diki]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
My friend,

Your avatar says it all, and by your own admission... I need say no more. You and me have absolutely nothing in common, and despite your distorded opinion of being an evangelist, we are not from the same camp!

You sow nothing but negatism and critism wherever you go and you deem yourself knoweledgable enough to comment on every thread on this forum.

I get the impression that you are bored to death and crave for reckognition...

Henni

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online