* Select a program voice and hold it to enter PROGRAM EDIT mode.
* Screen displays 3 columns which are the current 3 voices used to make this voice.
* Press F1 to hightlight the first column. * Press it again to highlight the 2nd. * Press both data buttuns "<" and ">" together to clear that voice.
* Press F1 again to move to the 3rd voice and clear that one out too. You will now be left with only the voice in the first column - Voice 1.
* Now use the VOICE BANK buttons to select what voice group and use the DATA VALUE wheel to select what preset voice you want to use and save in that location.
* Press SAVE when done to save your preset voice in the current PROGRAM location. Remember, you will be replacing your current Factory program with your Preset voice - but all are available in the HD already for future reload.
Hope this helps.