Question about the audya

Posted by: Brian3331

Question about the audya - 09/18/10 12:03 PM

When I try to edit a sound it automatically takes me to the progreame bank does any one know how to fix this
Posted by: Morten Jonassen

Re: Question about the audya - 09/18/10 02:23 PM

I guess you mean changing/editing a preset sound? If this is the case you will in fact need to save your changes to a program, hence you will be taken to the programs bank.

Re: Question about the audya - 09/18/10 05:54 PM

Thanks I will give that a try so do you mean call the sound and then save it then I can edit it
Posted by: Tonewheeldude

Re: Question about the audya - 09/19/10 01:48 AM

Whilst it is possible, Ketron do not recommend changing the factory presets. You should use the Program section instead and build a library of your own personalized sounds there.

Re: Question about the audya - 09/19/10 03:25 AM

The sound I use is not in the pro bank
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: Question about the audya - 09/20/10 09:59 AM

When you enter the PROGRAM EDIT mode, you can use F1/F5 to select and scrol through to access/find the sound(s) you want. You can assign up to 3 sounds per program (4, if you count the 2nd VOICE button which if pressed will also add to the 3 Program voices).

Thanks,

AJ
Posted by: Sandi

Re: Question about the audya - 09/20/10 11:03 AM

How do I change the preset voice.It's not posible as far as I know.You can just edit the programs and that's it.
Tonewheeldude how can I edit the preset and save it in program(or in preset)?
Thanks!

Re: Question about the audya - 09/21/10 02:34 AM

I need to change a preset sound does anyone know how to do this?

Re: Question about the audya - 09/22/10 05:26 AM

can anyone help me
Posted by: necdetdoni

Re: Question about the audya - 09/22/10 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian3331:
can anyone help me

Brian.,to enter program edit mode;choose a program, push and hold 2 seconds desired button (f1 to f10)
Posted by: DonM

Re: Question about the audya - 09/22/10 03:48 PM

You can only change a preset sound by putting it into a Program and editing and saving it there, as far as I know.
DonM

Re: Question about the audya - 09/23/10 03:17 PM

Ok DonM.
But how to put the preset sound to program?
Why everybody explain the same wrong thing over and over.We know how to edit the programs but we don't know how to edit(or copy) the presets?
If somebody knows Thanks!
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: Question about the audya - 09/24/10 11:41 AM

Sandi,

* Select a program voice and hold it to enter PROGRAM EDIT mode.
* Screen displays 3 columns which are the current 3 voices used to make this voice.
* Press F1 to hightlight the first column. * Press it again to highlight the 2nd. * Press both data buttuns "<" and ">" together to clear that voice.
* Press F1 again to move to the 3rd voice and clear that one out too. You will now be left with only the voice in the first column - Voice 1.
* Now use the VOICE BANK buttons to select what voice group and use the DATA VALUE wheel to select what preset voice you want to use and save in that location.
* Press SAVE when done to save your preset voice in the current PROGRAM location. Remember, you will be replacing your current Factory program with your Preset voice - but all are available in the HD already for future reload.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

AJ

Re: Question about the audya - 09/25/10 06:04 AM

I will try this.
Thanks AJ.