SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#356728 - 12/16/12 02:02 PM Mic volume
heanchpi Offline

Loc: Copenhagen, Denmark
I have 550 single registrations and now I want to use the microphone input but all registrations with very different microphone volume. Is it possible to put an average volume of all registrations at once?

#356746 - 12/17/12 05:26 AM Re: Mic volume [Re: heanchpi]
andreurivero Offline

Hi heanchpi, I have the same problem, I made a lot of SINGLE REGISTRATIONS with a different micro's volume, I always use the micro and the vocalizer of AUDYA, the problem is that now I can't reprogram all the SINGLE REGISTRATIONS (one by one) it's the same problem that you have? I try one thing, (but I don't know if works corectly), go to MENU > KEYBOARD CONTROL > UTILITY > NEXT PAGE to 4/4 Filter Regis. VOICETR (here yo can set ON - OFF with F1 and < > (side left - right to enter). I think that this parameter filter the VOICETRON (MICRO AND VOCALIZER) in that way if you set the volume of the micro manually and after change a one SINGLE REGISTRATIONS will not change the volume of the micro, try and say me if is correct. Regards. Andreu

#356754 - 12/17/12 08:30 AM Re: Mic volume [Re: andreurivero]
heanchpi Offline

Loc: Copenhagen, Denmark
Thanks andreurivero
I've also tried this without success.
I think the problem is that when you save a registration, so save keyboard also the current micro and Voicetron settings, although it is deselected in save mode.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online