SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#356659 - 12/15/12 01:10 AM INS sounds
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Audya has a pasibility to edd INS sounds to Style.This far everything is OK,but:

-Haw to edit some INS sound and save them
-Haw to change octave of INS sound to Hi or Low mode
-Haw to save Style with some INS sound and recoling that Style back automaticaly with INS sound after kayboard go to off posicion.

Thank you

#356660 - 12/15/12 02:01 AM Re: INS sounds [Re: Dusan]
Tonewheeldude Offline

1) The first thing to do is make sure you load the INS sounds into ram and make a note of the position they have been saved into. This is important as the Audya does not remember the INS sound, but the 'position'. If you are going to use these sounds regularly then you should autoload them

2) best use of INS sounds is to make a Program Sound, from there you can make all kinds of changes to dsp, pitch, octave, assign to keybaord zones, mix the ins sounds with gm sounds and even use two or three ins sounds together.

3) you cannot use programs in the style, just the basic INS sound and you can do that from "style view". See "1" to make sure the INS sound is available to the style each time you turn on the audya.

#356661 - 12/15/12 02:14 AM Re: INS sounds [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dusan Offline

Thank you Tone for your suport.I really aprishiated.

Some more Question:

-haw to make INS sound autoload?
-if I anderstand whell ,I only can used edited INS sounds for right hand playing??
-Is pasable to transpose INS sound for octave up or down?(in style view most of INS sound sounds in to low octave and like that cant be usefol)

Thank you again

#356710 - 12/16/12 08:38 AM Re: INS sounds [Re: Dusan]
Dusan Offline

Ok Tone,

its to much to explain....

Thanks anyway

#356713 - 12/16/12 09:02 AM Re: INS sounds [Re: Dusan]
Tonewheeldude Offline

sorry Dusan I have been working solid on the new Style Update Website since yesterday morning and just took some time off this afternoon.

You need to create an RBK file and then "auto load" the file. I don't have time to tell you how to do this now but its on page 98 of the downlaoded manual from ketron.it (download and use the 'find' feature of your PDF reader to easily locate stuff like this (search RBK)

#356715 - 12/16/12 09:19 AM Re: INS sounds [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dusan Offline

Cos you make me happy with previous post about "UK pen drive"
I can eassy adopt your apologis...

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online