Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#35677 - 07/20/10 02:30 AM Re: A real ERROR
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sokratis 1974:
Quote:
Originally posted by skude:
[b] I heard the same story. How long do we have to wait to turn it ON again before Ketron will not call it a quick reboot. Turning ON again the next day is obviously too quick
skude

I wanted, to help you only ......sorry......

[/B]

Sokratis 1974
Sorry, was not ment for you, appreciate your help, thanks. I got the same message from Ketron, that's was why I was a little sarcastic about this. I told them how I turn my KB ON/OFF.
skude

#35678 - 07/20/10 06:46 AM Re: A real ERROR
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Sokratis 1974
Sorry, was not ment for you, appreciate your help, thanks. I got the same message from Ketron, that's was why I was a little sarcastic about this. I told them how I turn my KB ON/OFF.
skude

Skude,

We both know that turning on and off fast with any modern electronic kit should not jam up the works, this has been put out by someone who doesn’t know what they are talking about. However, if it is true and the source of this as INT PHASE ERROR explanation as a result of rapid on/off it would concern me that Ketron electronics are not at their best. They have built the KB for WW use and must conform to all WW electrical supplies, no requirement for harmonic filters and the like, surely. I have turned my KB on and off fast 100s of times and I have never had the problem.UK power supplies are some of the best in the world!

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35679 - 07/21/10 02:00 AM Re: A real ERROR
Sokratis 1974 Offline

Loc: Hellas, Creta, Iraklion
Quote:
Sokratis 1974
skude

Ok my friend....No problem....All right....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online