SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#356484 - 12/12/12 05:55 AM Re: Help needed for drums on Yamaha PSR-750/950 [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
John,

Sorry I'm just getting back to you. All the drum kits I have are within the keyboard, which in my case is the PSR-3000. However, you can go into style creator and utilizing the mixing console, do some incredible changes using the effects and EQs, then save the style as a custom/third-party style.

First and foremost, I would adjust the global EQ for the keyboard - it alone will do some amazing things to the overall sound, including the drums.

Now, set the EQs to the following:
EQ1 = 5
EQ2 = 4
EQ3 = 2
EQ4 = 4
EQ5 = 8

Next, press the Store1 button on the right side of the display. This will make these settings default each time you turn on the keyboard, or decide to change them and store them again.

You can also change the freq and compression settings on the same page, but I find that most of the time they can be left at default with good results.

Hope this helps,

Gary cool

Press the mixing console button, then tab to EQ.

Next, using the "B" button on the left side of the display, scroll down to User1, then press the Edit button on the upper right side of the display. This opens the 5-band EQ section.

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#356486 - 12/12/12 07:00 AM Re: Help needed for drums on Yamaha PSR-750/950 [Re: travlin'easy]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

Thanks Gary and Donny,

Your homeworkd was easily done Gary and I must say so far so good !! Donny, I will get into this stuff you are mentioning during the next few days.

Still have a Behringer Midi controller with sliders and knobs to install and work with my PA800 and possibly with the PSR !!!

thanks again for all your feedback,

John

#356492 - 12/12/12 08:14 AM Re: Help needed for drums on Yamaha PSR-750/950 [Re: john smies]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Glad I could help, John,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online