SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#35138 - 05/18/10 10:52 AM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
....... One day! If they get their act together they will sell more KBs.

Depends.
The big question are:
Will that day show up before it's too late?

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#35139 - 05/18/10 01:05 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Jonny:
Depends.
The big question are:
Will that day show up before it's too late?

Cheers
GJ

Jonny,

I do hope so, they just appear to have a bad name for performing and coming up with the goods, I don’t think they are in touch with their customers in any way. It's called bumping along the bottom; I hope they can turn this one around. I would not like to think that in 3 year times they bring out Son of Audya and we are still waiting for updates and bug fixes. I don't want you Jonny waiting to buy my second hand Audya, one owner in perfect working order only 3 years old on EBay

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 05-18-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35140 - 05/18/10 04:25 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Hi Don and Tony,

glad to hear Don you have been ok with your Audya, and Tony I know the dealer network is limited with Ketron, but talk is cheap, and there are enough forums around that they could communicate with and to, to get the message out re what's happening.

#35141 - 05/18/10 10:02 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:
Hi Don and Tony,

glad to hear Don you have been ok with your Audya, and Tony I know the dealer network is limited with Ketron, but talk is cheap, and there are enough forums around that they could communicate with and to, to get the message out re what's happening.

Your right Robbo, but, I am sure that when people get the new samples and sounds they will be impressed with what Ketron have done and there is much more still going on with this software

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 05-19-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online