SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#35118 - 05/07/10 05:37 AM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
What's the countdown at?

At:2896 .....days

#35119 - 05/07/10 01:22 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
leezone Offline

great

so tomorrow, 2895 to go
can't wait...

#35120 - 05/10/10 05:42 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Do you believe this, after years, i mean many, then the music messe 10, we are still waiting on the final release of the styles and sounds Audya, I can't!!! what is going on Ketron??? Talk to us, we understand when there a problems and developement issues, we are not children, how many are waiting before they make a decision to buy your product, based on this upgrade that was promised. Not just the 4a although that was necessary, and has some great features and fixes, but also the completion of the upgrade. Whats happening with the pricing and the availability of the new product lines? my dealer in Aus must be more frustrated than I am, I call him every two weeks for answers on these questions, he has said at the end of every week for 3 months now that he will have the answers from Ketron. The upgrades to the SD series whats happening there SD5/3? more styles required, a market ready to buy? Come on please, I want to buy your products but it's like you put every block in the way, and by the way for anyone suggesting that I should try the product first, I own an SD3 so I have put up so far, it's time for Ketron to do the same.

#35121 - 05/11/10 04:47 AM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
leezone Offline

AJ. Ketron. Anyone

can someone let us know status of OS4 new loops styles etc.
And when we can expect Audya 4/5 ??

Just a progress report even if release is still long away would be greatly appreciated

[This message has been edited by leezone (edited 05-11-2010).]

#35122 - 05/11/10 08:14 AM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
I Second That Leezone!

Not much excitement around here lately!

It would be nice if we could get just a spark of info on the rest of 4.0a!

It would give us all something to talk about!

I chatted with Robert Messier on Facebook trying to get a little info. All he would tell me is sometime soon.

What is the exact definition of " Soon " anyways? Do any of you know?

Jim

#35123 - 05/11/10 08:50 AM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Joe0710 Offline

Loc: South Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by NiteLife:

I chatted with Robert Messier on Facebook trying to get a little info. All he would tell me is sometime soon.

What is the exact definition of " Soon " anyways? Do any of you know?

Jim

Hi Jim,

I will not be too sarcastic, but the following statement was made by AJ End of October 2009:

Most of these have been corrected in 3.0 and now in 4.0 (soon to be released).

Joking apart, as I mentioned in another thread, I guess it will be with the release of Audya 4 / 5 in July or August. I gave up dreaming that it will be earlier and I'm very disappointed. Ketron has a major lack in how to deal and how to communicate with/to customers - that is the main problem and I hope that they will not get the bill for that one day. Normally, with this behaviour, a medium sized company in the long run will not survive - especially in this service orientated times.

Joe

[This message has been edited by Joe0710 (edited 05-11-2010).]

#35124 - 05/11/10 10:44 AM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Machetero Offline

Loc: Tampa, Florida, USA
I wish that Ketron follow what KorgUSA do.

There is an executive of Korg, with user name Jerrytehk, that always follow the topics in the Korg Forum, and in time to time provide answers or post new ones.

#35125 - 05/11/10 11:37 AM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
I agree! We haven't heard anything from AJ for quite a while!

Is he NOT the tech for Ketron?

You could go ahead and email him and wait forever for that too!

I'm very disappointed with Ketron!

I will say however, Frank from Audioworks has been a big help in trying to help me resolve my audio problems with my Audya.

I thank Tony also for his help and guidance with my machine.

Maybe if all us Ketron owners start bitching enough and keep posting our gripes on SynthZone we might hear from AJ.

Any news about anything would be better than NOTHING!

#35126 - 05/11/10 12:50 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
leezone Offline

maybe AJ is so busy with OS4 that he doesn't have time to sleep let alone visit the forums

i'd be happy hearing,
"hey guys, due to unforeseen events, software issues, missing audio loops, etc this OS will take longer than expected and MAY be released in 3 months"

honesty please

#35127 - 05/11/10 04:59 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Oh no Ketron,

you dont get off lightly with this one, nothing happens generally in this forum unless some serious questioning happens re the releases and fixes with the Ketron products, then all of a sudden a couple of questions come out of the blue. This is the most important thread for Ketron to answer, and i suggest that it needs to be kept at the top of the list, we want answers and we need them, like yesterday,

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online