SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#35108 - 04/26/10 09:41 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
It didn't come today. Probably tomorrow.
DonM

Don,

I didn't want to dampen your enthusiasm I know how you feel about your Audya, the sounds and extra style you will like, but I thought I knew what was going on with the release and we are a little nearer to Italy in many ways, though we might get it first, but you never know. Getting the HD outside the KB is a must now with USB one and another 2 GB to load, it is possible to do it and I will have it done before the end of this year, available as a kit, cable, housing and screws, dummies guide, short video. Give us the nod when you get it Don, trust you are still getting out and about with the Audya. I still look at the MS but those demos the sound equipment they use to record the MS snippets they must be valve PA sets, sounds even worse when it comes through PC speakers. Do they not know it’s the sounds quality we want to hear, maybe not. Sod the bright colors and the blinding leds that are so bright you can’t see the keys when you are playing in bad light, I think you might get a repetitive eye strain injury playing it. Need to ask James he’s working hard on it, not seen anybody swinging it yet or play one piece cover to cover on a MS.
Good luck with the Audya don’t sell on the samples and styles Don, the copyright police may come faster than the pizza!

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35109 - 04/27/10 09:22 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
I will have them Monday. I think.
DonM

[This message has been edited by DonM (edited 04-24-2010).]

Don,

Who told you you would have the samples and styles on Monday, not AJ, pigs will one day fly!

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35110 - 05/01/10 05:09 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Robbo Offline

Loc: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Don,

the 64k question,, why would you be the test dummy, and why would they send an unfinished sd installer, honestly at times i wonder, surely they have the technical programmers at Ketron and whiz bangs to do this, there is something not quite right here?? and still waiting on the extra styles and sounds SD5/3 Ketron please

#35111 - 05/02/10 06:18 AM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Robbo:
Don,

the 64k question,, why would you be the test dummy, and why would they send an unfinished sd installer, honestly at times i wonder, surely they have the technical programmers at Ketron and whiz bangs to do this, there is something not quite right here?? and still waiting on the extra styles and sounds SD5/3 Ketron please

Robbo,

How big are Ketron down under

Tony

#35112 - 05/02/10 05:54 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Robbo Offline

Hi Don,

I reckon they deff run that is Ketron run a forth to Yamaha, Roland and Korg. But thats not because they are not worthy, they are. However only one distributor in Aus in Sydney thats where I got my SD3 from, so if you could get the price right, and develop the market, along with the stable and improved system sounds and styles they could do way much better. I did,t want to suggest in my previous post Don that you are not more than able to check out improvements on the Ketron's but they do seem to go a long way around the tree at times, don't you think?

#35113 - 05/02/10 10:28 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Robbo Offline

In regard to my previous post I meant

"Tony" a reply not Don, although the last line was in reply to Don

Sorry

#35114 - 05/02/10 11:03 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Quote:
and still waiting on the extra styles and sounds SD5/3 Ketron please

When was that promised? 2004?

#35115 - 05/03/10 04:12 AM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
In regard to my previous post I meant

"Tony" a reply not Don, although the last line was in reply to Don

Sorry

Robbo,

I think Don was one of the first to have an Audya and he plays it most days not like me, and he giggs. I think he would make a good tester, I think he is objective and would not jump up and down like me if one single thing went wrong.

Tony

BTW Robbo I meant how many Audya are there in Australia

#35116 - 05/03/10 05:17 PM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
Robbo Offline

Tony,

dont know how many in Aus maybe a handfull just too expensive i would think currently, dealer still waiting for updated pricing and details on availability like for the last 4 months at least!!

#35117 - 05/06/10 06:04 AM Re: ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE NEW STYLES AND SOLO VOICES WILL BE RELEASED?
leezone Offline

What's the countdown at?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online