SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#347068 - 07/16/12 09:22 AM Yamaha PSR3000 foot control functions
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Hi Folks , can anyone tell me if the above keyboard has the option to have a 4 gang switch foot controller (like i have for the Technics keyboards )
So that i could control intro/ending , fill in , panel memory increase , Start/Stop . from the multi switch foot controller .

also socket for expression /volume control .

many thanks . giovanni

#348375 - 08/04/12 03:36 PM Re: Yamaha PSR3000 foot control functions [Re: Giovanni]
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Giovanni,

No! as far as I know there is nothing so simple to use as the Technics Foot Controller for any of the Yamaha keyboards. There is a large multi purpose Controller available, but it is very expensive and I think it may be too 'hi-tech' for the PSR3000 keyboard. Yamaha do offer separate foot pedals, i.e: FC4, FC5 and FC7 but again, they are expensive.

I would suggest you get in touch with Neil Blake at Strawberry Music as he sells a much cheaper range of foot pedals that work equally well with the Yamaha and most other makes of keyboards.

By-the-way, do you know the Technics Volume pedal works with Yamaha but you do have to change the polarity setting prior to using it.

Hope this helps.

Audrey

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online