SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#34613 - 03/07/10 09:03 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Looking to this tread, it's at Frankfurt Musik Messe:
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/020897-2.html
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#34614 - 03/07/10 09:49 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
O.K., A.J., my friend. We are totally tired of the bullshit. Either give us a date, or quit teasing us. Fair enough?
It is not a game. It's a huge investment and it is serious.
DonM

AJ,

You have done it now, to get DonM wound up takes some doing, he's a gentle man and he is not often wrong and thinks a lot about Audya ans says so, you have been taking Mikey for long enough now, either say something that has some meaning about the poxy company, or say nothing!
No more freaking riddles AJ, your not a comedian and you will never be one, all the comedians are over here in the UK buying Audyas and I am one!

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 03-07-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34615 - 03/09/10 12:50 PM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
In my opinion, OS4 is complete, and they are merely making us wait until the show in Germany so they can make a big deal of the release.
Of course we won't know if I'm wrong because I'm certain no one will answer this, and most likely won't read it.
I'm slowly beginning to believe that Ketron, at least in Italy, has no regard whatsoever for their customers, once they have our money.
DonM

#34616 - 03/10/10 09:16 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Tonewheeldude Offline

Honestly, they are not trying to make everyone wait, its just that Version 4 is big, I mean realy big, much more so than I first imagined when the rumours started flying around. Coupled with the fact this is busiest period leading up to Frankfurt it has meant the appearance of delays. ("appearance" because ketron have never officially announced version 4).

TWD

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 03-10-2010).]

#34617 - 03/10/10 09:52 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
Honestly, they are not trying to make everyone wait, its just that Version 4 is big, I mean realy big, much more so than I first imagined when the rumours started flying around. Coupled with the fact this is busiest period leading up to Frankfurt it has meant the appearance of delays. ("appearance" because ketron have never officially announced version 4).

TWD

Frankly TWD I don't give a toss who started the rumor about OS4 it’s been around on here since I was a lad and beta tested by all and sundry. It was obviously not a windup and I am not so stupid to go looking for the source of the freaking Nile, we are where we are, all this tosh (Drumermix Ketron site all take a look) should have been on the KB a year back when new, it’s just the way Ketron work, you should know yourself how they work, you don’t need me to tell you, it’s staring you in the face. You know even DonM is getting wound up about it and I never thought for one minute he would ever get on his hobby horse. I think when he finds out what should have been in the KB 12 months back he may take it two ways.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34618 - 03/10/10 09:55 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:

TWD

Don your right 10 out of 10 on the money all £4000.00 of it!

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online